Qwest Field > Cowboys Stadium

the only 2 stadiums i've been to are candlestick park and giants jets stadium

i think its safe to say  qwest and cowboys stadium > candlestick and giants jets stadium

imo i would rather see a game at cowboys stadium than quest field.
idk what a good nfl stadium feels like. where i live we have candlestick and oakland coliseum not much to brag about

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Ft. Worth>Seattle
Plano>Seattle

Women, weather, cost of living, economic opportunity.

I truly think Dallas is better than Seattle in pretty much every way outside of crime.

Seattle’s Mixed Black and Asian chicks >>>>>> Dallas's overweight “everything is big in Texas

Seattle
pimp.gif
as a City

If I am being a homer then I'll be a homer but I think Seattle ALWAYS had unique stadiums and arenas
Key Arena might not 'fit with NBA standard' (thanks a lot, Stern) but it had such a cool vibe with that pyramid type architecture and back in the 90s or even well into Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis era, Sonics fans were so on point 
pimp.gif

Husky Stadium is another great stadium with lake Washington looking behind although seats in that damn place 
indifferent.gif

I can see why people would praise Cowboys Stadium, it's in Texas, it's the Cowboys and Jerry Jones and blah blah blah but Qwest Field GOTS TO BE one of the best stadium in NFL if not the best. 

There's nothing like Qwest-Safeco combo in America. If you haven't been into Safeco in crisp clear mid-summer day, you have no idea what you are talking about. 

Keep in mind that Qwest is also a great soccer stadium.  If there's a soccer match in Qwest, it's going to get LOUD even if it's just a MLS game. When the Sounders played against Chelsea last summer, we represented 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Ft. Worth>Seattle
Plano>Seattle

Women, weather, cost of living, economic opportunity.

I truly think Dallas is better than Seattle in pretty much every way outside of crime.

Seattle’s Mixed Black and Asian chicks >>>>>> Dallas's overweight “everything is big in Texas

ive never been to Washington "state" but i have hard time believing its better than Texas
laugh.gif

damn Huskies win one basketball game and yall start talkin sideways

I have always liked the way Quest Field looked on tv and through pics. To people who have been there is every seat a good one?

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

ive never been to Washington "state" but i have hard time believing its better than Texas
laugh.gif

Now, I've lived in Portland for a majority of my life, so I think you can understand how difficult this is for me to say, but, Washington > Texas. Seattle > all Texas cities outside of Austin.

I'm gonna go throw up now.

indifferent.gif
no.

But Qwest is dope
pimp.gif
I've only been to one game but it was a crazy experience. The whole atmosphere is just bananas.

Qwest is real dope. A great place to watch football, and probably the best place in America to watch a soccer game.

IMG_0102.JPG

laugh.gif
at texas or any of those cities being better than seattle.

I've been to Qwest Field and its nice but not super impressive its on the same par as Raymond James Stadium.

But New Cowboys Stadium is WOW!!!!!
eek.gif

New_cowboy_stadium.jpg

Those who say its not the greatest obviously have never been there and are only trying to judge it from TV.  New Cowboys Stadium is the greatest stadium ever! Just when you first lay eyes on it, its like no other stadium you've ever seen before and I've been to 18 NFL stadiums.

Also for whats its worth..... an informal ranking

http://stadiumjourney.com/2010/01/best-nfl-stadium-2009/

And Seattle, I'll give it this.....the weather is better than Texas in the summertime and the people may be cooler. But the weather in Texas is way better 9 months out of the year and the Women are better looking in Texas and I'm not even big on Texas women...Canadian Women
smokin.gif

I'd much rather watch a game at Qwest Field. Seattle is such a beautiful city. If I were ever to watch an MLS game live, it'd definitely be there too.

Seattle is one of the top cities in the US due to a variety factors, you can blast the sports teams but smarten up on the actual city.

As for this topic I've heard Qwest is an awesome place to see game I'd love to see it. Heinz is solid as well

Side note it is much harder to compare football stadiums due to field dimensions being the same etc. That is one great thing about baseball, the parks are SO different from one another you really will go to cities just to see a different one. There are a few football stadiums where that might happen but not many

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Qwest Field
laugh.gif
Jerry has tvs the size of your scoreboard in the bathroom

Exactly my point..Football stadiums are about enjoying the game being displayed on the field, not enjoying the display that's displaying the game..
agreed ... but if my seats cost $30 and im closer to Jesus than the field... i wanna @least see whats going on

roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's be real here, if given a free flight and a gameday ticket just about everyone here would go to Cowboys Stadium to see a football game opposed to going to Qwest Field.  That right there should tell you something.  Also, as a fan who here would honestly wants to seat out in the cold or rain at Qwest Field when you can seat in the comfort of Cowboys Stadium and not worry about rain drops hitting you.

I loved Qwest Field when I went out there for a game. Never been to Jerry World hopefully get to go this year.

Back
Top Bottom