RƤH∆Ã

front.jpg
  Stalley's old collaborator just dropped his mixtape today http://protected.djbooth....-Id=APKAIKAIRXBA2H7FXITA

just gone spinning it

I like it. It's really solid. Rashad been putting in work for a long time I hope dude gets more recognition

Off the strength of his production and hooks on LWN = I HAVE to check this out. He don't +*$* with Stalley anymore?

Did a quick spin and this tape is nice about to dl now. @504 any info on why stalley and rashad don't work together anymore?

Originally Posted by CJ863

Did a quick spin and this tape is nice about to dl now. @504 any info on why stalley and rashad don't work together anymore?

Stalley wanted more exposure I guess and signed with MMG. He is a gangster/killer now and raps over Lex Luger type beats.
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yes, I'm mad
tired.gif
. LWN was perfect.

This +$@! is smooth as hell!! I'm working on a write up for it right now. Good look OP!

EDIT:
eek.gif
I just realized I've heard him before, even before his stuff with Stalley. I was checking his Discogs page and he was on the hook of this song called "Favorite Drug" with Styles P. That song was my %+#% back in high school. I always thought it was the other Rashad, the one who used to be on Grand Hustle. And I didn't know he was in the group The 3rd either, I heard a song by them called "Marlee" on a Don Cannon mixtape, I posted the sample on my blog too. Anyways....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so far im lovin this album ..stalley is stupid this guy is dope and their styles complimented each other so well..they coulda done big things
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Shad has come a LONG way. Happy to see him progressing as an artist. ^614
pimp.gif

What are his old projects?
From what i've read this IS his first project. No album ever came to fruition when he was signed.

Tape is just all around dope. Hope my dude gets his chance because he's talented as hell.

Someone put me onto this the day it released. I've never listened to Stalley or heard ANY of Rashad's work, but I'm always down to check out new singers.
Haven't given it a proper spin yet, but Make Love 2 This came up in my morning shuffle one day and it's 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by romedadude

Off the strength of his production and hooks on LWN = I HAVE to check this out. He don't +*$* with Stalley anymore?

other way around
tired.gif
I thought Rick Ross signed both Stalley and Rashad? Wasn't it rumored that Rashad had gotten a production deal through MMG?

Back
Top Bottom