R & B heads...who do you like right now?

Originally Posted by airjordan05

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by airjordan05

I feel like Day 26 has a really solid album, i actually like Imma Put It On Her and Dizzy should have been on the album. I dont know if hes been really discussed on this board but Taio Cruz is definetly a problem, some of his songs i enjoy are Ill Never Love Again and Moving On.
.... NAHHHH.
laugh.gif

Really u dont think so, well i guess thats your opinion but i think his musics fire.
I mean, i'll admit I didn't give his album a real thorough listen, but everything I heard other than "I Just Wanna Know" wasterrible.

Maybe i'll give it a couple more spins.

I'm feeling the new dream, ne-yo always goes hard. Great albums no lie. The latest John Legend was a huge disappointment after Once again. Gonna check outthe new Chrisette, it should be good.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I need a new Craig David CD
best to ever do it IMO

his 5th cd should make a splash here, he is primed for a US comeback, he did his first US show in LA last month

Insomnia was getting very HEAVY rotation in Philly, it was #1 or in the top 5 almost every night for a couple months...Craig will break the USA again with this5th album

Musiq Soulchild. 5 albums in, and I havn't been let down once. I can always relate to his music.
Extremely true. I almost put him in a different category now
laugh.gif
. He's a monster and he's ALWAYS underrated.

Not saying it's great, but it should be heard by all.

Anthony Hamilton definitely gets his just due. No doubt about that.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I need a new Craig David CD
best to ever do it IMO

his 5th cd should make a splash here, he is primed for a US comeback, he did his first US show in LA last month

Insomnia was getting very HEAVY rotation in Philly, it was #1 or in the top 5 almost every night for a couple months...Craig will break the USA again with this 5th album

Nice
pimp.gif

Craig David's last CD was
pimp.gif

just no one knew when it came out

Dream
Trey
Mario
Raheem DeVaughn
J.Hoilday
Bobby V
Tank
Lloyd
Jamie Foxx
Day26
Jazmine sullivan

John Legend

Anthony Hamilton

Ne-Yo

The Dream

Trey Songz

Slim

Jamie Foxx

R&B has some great artists right now. No more powerhouse groups (Boyz II Men, Jodeci, Dru Hill, 112, etc), but R&B is in very good hands right now.

"Make Love" by Keri Hilson is incredible.. her voice just blows me away on the track
Dwele is definitely my favourite R&B artist out right now though, and Ginuine stays in constant rotation
Dissapointed with Raheem DeVaughn's recent album, can't get into John Ledgend (don't like his voice)

Day 26 and still rockin LLoyd's Street Love..Straight Classic album from start to finish...

Raheem Devaughn is a DC favorite..Love his forst album The Love Exsperince...Like to here some new material though...

Back
Top Bottom