R&B Thread About Nothing

Weeknd's run before he switched up is legendary.

Scambag lifestyle music. Summer/fall 2011 was a movie.

mjlit2.png
wow.png

:rolleyes Ok, even then, Views is still better than BBTM.

It was the more cohesive album of the two by far.

And Drake didn’t have to recycle any tracks like TW did with Often and Earned It.

Once again? When’d you ever state he didn’t challenge himself in the first place? And it can be argued he did. Most consistently in his feels album to date. Also introduced us to dancehall Drake. The boy always evolving to new sounds. :smokin

It might seem like I’m not a Weeknd fan from the way I’ve been ****ting on BBTM but I was a huge stan before that album.

Weeknd sold out with BBTM. I don’t want to hear any different. You weren’t in The Weeknd thread shooting with us in the gym anticipating that **** for months on end. Thinking we were about to get some greatness to only realize we got hit with the juug.

Last edited:
It might seem like I’m not a Weeknd fan from the way I’ve been ****ting on BBTM but I was a huge stan before that album.
I ain't tryna hear it you not a real fan of that boy ! :angry:
Weeknd sold out with BBTM. I don’t want to hear any different. You weren’t in The Weeknd thread shooting with us in the gym anticipating that **** for months on end.
Saying it's trash just got me in my feelings a little because he had to put out an album like that. The Hills is on there and that is top 5 in his discography IMO. And chill I joined like 2 months ago lol. I'll be in there for Chapter VI 8)

Back
Top Bottom