R&B Thread About Nothing

Joined Jan 2, 2010
I think someone in this thread said earlier that Off the Wall is R&B whereas it's hard to classify Thriller and Bad as such (maybe I'm merging post).

Off the Wall is disco music. It is a style of music that is stuck in an era. Thriller and to a lesser extent Bad does not suffer from a sound that is trapped in an era.
That was me.

And sheeeeeiiid

Off The Wall does have a element of disco but it still has a soul feel to it. Thriller, eh.

Joined Mar 13, 2014
Anybody in here have a r&b vinly collection? Was thinking about starting one myself and just wanted to see which albums would be worth adding to my list.

Joined Aug 22, 2012
Anybody in here have a r&b vinly collection? Was thinking about starting one myself and just wanted to see which albums would be worth adding to my list.
Whats Goin On - Marvin Gaye
I Want You - Marvin Gaye
Go For Your Guns - Isley brothers
Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
The Future - Guy
Brown Sugar - D'Angelo
From The Mint Factory - Mint Condition

Almost any Earth Wind and Fire album. This should be a good start

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now