R&B Thread About Nothing

I posted one of their tracks in here and somebody said that, I mess with the group and their music was damn near everywhere at one point

Probably one of my top 5 Stevie tracks of all-time. The live vocals from this.
631ACE7B-8662-476D-89BE-389BB919CD0E.png

You seen it yet?

Worth the watch ketchup god?
Oh yeah, watched it last night.

Learned some things about the whole assembly line Motown process I didnt know about. The quality control part was really interesting.

What ****ed with me is it seems programs were better back then for inner city youth than they are right now.

I definitely felt it could've went much deeper but it was already like 2 hours.

They mainly highlighted the stars and key players; Smokey and Berry, Holland-Dozier-Holland, Stevie Wonder, Supremes, Marvin, Temps, VP of marketing, and a little Jackson 5.

Oh yeah, watched it last night.

Learned some things about the whole assembly line Motown process I didnt know about. The quality control part was really interesting.

What ****ed with me is it seems programs were better back then for inner city youth than they are right now.

I definitely felt it could've went much deeper but it was already like 2 hours.

They mainly highlighted the stars and key players; Smokey and Berry, Holland-Dozier-Holland, Stevie Wonder, Supremes, Marvin, Temps, VP of marketing, and a little Jackson 5.
:pimp:

I don’t feel like SHO gets enough love when it comes to their documentaries. They put out quality **** that gets overshadowed by other networks. Like that Brando doc, that was an amazing feat to construct that just off the fact that they used archived recordings for the entirety of the doc so he served as the narrator.

:pimp:

I don’t feel like SHO gets enough love when it comes to their documentaries. They put out quality **** that gets overshadowed by other networks. Like that Brando doc, that was an amazing feat to construct that just off the fact that they used archived recordings for the entirety of the doc so he served as the narrator.
That Brando doc was amazing. It was a real experience.

Last edited:

Idk why but I just instantly thought of Usher/Kellz “Same Girl” and the juxtaposition between the two duets based on the same concept but just from the perspective of the opposite sex. :lol:

Girls: Yeah, he’s messing with both of us but he’s mine, *****.
47D6097B-B72A-4E27-A66F-F4005C77B298.png
Oh, you think so? Try me, ho*.
21729DAC-9ABF-4200-94F1-371708F23AAF.png

Guys: Hol’ up, we both getting played?
656A17A6-C001-4DC5-9C03-C7C72E7ED82F.png
I thought she loved me.
EB1B652E-9F75-44F4-905F-46B9A68DFD05.png
FDB, let’s both plot on her to expose her player ways.
10272994-6A9B-472C-A237-58C848452CAB.gif

Back
Top Bottom