R&B Thread About Nothing

04DE3189-CAF4-4FFE-B803-36C01CDCCAFD.png

gonna comb through the thread to find more artists to listen to but are there any groups crushing the underground r and b scene similar to how Griselda is crushing the underground hip hop scene right now?
something that's like a throwback to the 90s...

gonna comb through the thread to find more artists to listen to but are there any groups crushing the underground r and b scene similar to how Griselda is crushing the underground hip hop scene right now?
something that's like a throwback to the 90s...

Check Devin Morrison's "Bussin'" album. Straight up 90s all the way through

why hasn't Toni's debut album been sampled to death?
I was watching the movie Anna the other day (pretty good btw) I heard this song on a piano playing in the score over and over and i'm trying to figure out
where I know it from, turns out it was Another Sad Love Song

I legit can't **** with the majority of kells music no more. or at least not feel funny about it. I can spin happy people/you saved me and be fine but all the other love/relationship music...too hard to separate from the person he is.

I can't come to terms with it man.

I legit can't **** with the majority of kells music no more. or at least not feel funny about it. I can spin happy people/you saved me and be fine but all the other love/relationship music...too hard to separate from the person he is.

I can't come to terms with it man.
I got the full cognizant dissonance going with his music.

If I was your one and only friend
Would you run to me if somebody hurt you even if that somebody was me, yeah
Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be

Back
Top Bottom