R&B Thread About Nothing

Big albums in my teenage years that I think were under-appreciated:
51ifpx23AuL.jpg

51rIltlWlML._SY355_.jpg
Ne-Yo-Year_Of_The_Gentleman-Frontal.jpg

(sings) The time has come for us.....OOHHHH BABY.....to get REEAAALLLL BUSY BABY!" LOL I have not heard anybody these days say that they want to get busy. Be on some Raphael De La Ghetto from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.....let's go get some BBQ and get busy! HEHEHE

Gotta include this one too.....

Alicia Keys get no love these days. She should be mentioned alot more as far as being a legend.
She fell off hard, when she was on that Soulquarian **** she was at her apex, then she went pop for a while and was good but she slowly declined musically. She has HITS though

She fell off hard, when she was on that Soulquarian **** she was at her apex, then she went pop for a while and was good but she slowly declined musically. She has HITS though
Yeah, I think she seperated from a few of the people that helped her with her early albums. Everything changed after "Element Of Freedom"(I think it's called that). She was Adele status for her first few albums.

Now THIS song I became a woman to! July 17, 1997 this was on MTV Jams while me and my first boyfriend were on his grandma's sofa and I will just say it moved us.

I apologize if my little storytelling that I do at times is annoying, but I did say in an earlier post on here that I am deeply connected to music. LOL

I wish I can drop some gems in here but I'm honestly just in here learning :lol:
I learned last night. LOL

Remember this: [ MEDIA=youtube ] (no spaces though)

Then enter the characters that are in the Youtube video's URL after the 'v='

Then [ /MEDIA ] (again no spaces)

I hope that helps so you can join in on the fun! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom