R&B Thread About Nothing

I thought about making this thread a few times since I listen to more R&B than Rap but I think we talk about R&B a lot in the Rap thread but I'm still with it.

Let's post a classic and offend some people

A few randoms

Last edited:
Is this classic R&B only? Or are we gonna get killed for talking about the new sound?

Quick cut and paste from another thread just to get this going....

There are certain songs that I don't know how or why I remember, because I'm not sure they were actually that big, but their hooks are just embedded in my skull for some reason. Some **** I must've heard a few times at a playground or some **** that just stuck.

This is another that fits the criteria. Not one of Bobby's biggest (this was off the album before Don’t Be Cruel popped) but I never forgot this hook for some reason. Maybe I really had a crush on the girl next door I don't even remember :lol:

Another one. Not even a single....

Last edited:
I never got into that first Bobby Brown album. **** wasn’t right. I want to say it has a song called Girlfriend that was cool though.

His third album Bobby is real underrated.

I remember buying that Keith Sweat Nobody single. The days of buying singles for .99 or 2.99 is crazy when you think back. Now every song is a digital single for sale or stream.

First show I went to was that New Edition Home Again tour. **** was CRAZY. Blackstreet and Keith Sweat were on the tour, I wish more artists recorded their shows and sold them.

Y’all got straight videos and no discussion in here

Last true R&B classic? :nerd:

220px-LOVEKINGARTWORK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom