R.I.P 2004 Toyota Solara

eek.gif

your backside was destroyed.

I almost got hit by a drunk driver last night. She was going in and out of the lanes and I just called the cops on her....Call me a snitch, but she seriouslycould have hurt someone...

Angel

I followed a drunk driver home one day to make sure he got home safe, and also to make sure he didnt hurt someone. I didnt even know the guy, better than notdoing anything.

same thing happened to my brothers car, but this was dukes 4th dui (one was thrown out) and he waas a ******** fan.

his whip, how you roll a whip in a residential area ill never know...

Ain't no telling what the drivers car is like or the condition of the driver. Collision report said it was a Ford Explorer. That explains the severedamage...

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I almost got hit by a drunk driver last night. She was going in and out of the lanes and I just called the cops on her....Call me a snitch, but she seriously could have hurt someone...

Angel
Sure it was a drunk driver? Sounds like just another female driver....

Jk
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I almost got hit by a drunk driver last night. She was going in and out of the lanes and I just called the cops on her....Call me a snitch, but she seriously could have hurt someone...

Angel
Sure it was a drunk driver? Sounds like just another female driver....

Jk
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i've been in the "Post your restoration" thread all day getting ideas. when i clicked on this thread, i immediately thought about how OP would"restore" their car. looked at the pic...and a restorationg will not be happening to that vehicle.

sorry for the loss bro. hope you got that 2-way insurance.

btw, what happened to the driver? i mean, for the car to look like that, to have moved that far and to have smashed into 2 other cars, dude must have beengoing pretty fast on impact

Back
Top Bottom