R.I.P AIM

that AIM era before screenshots was prevalent was where da freakiest women alive resided at.

da idiots who ran it, drove it to da ground...it literally had everything a modern messenger has now a decade+ ago (video chat, file exchange, etc)

FB messenger basically out da last nail in its coffin, and Snapchat dug out da plot for da body.

LOL I haven't used AIM since I was a teenager but it forever holds a place in my heart. AIM was tinder before tinder.

#A/S/L

AIM was the greatest

Sending music/pics + chatrooms + away messages + signatures/profiles + changing formatting of your screenname

What was everyone's screenname? :rofl:

We didn't really know or use AIM here when I was younger, at least nobody I knew. MSN was the big thing everyone used for a long time. After that the common method of online communication became Skype if I recall correctly. I did use AIM occasionally to communicate with foreign people I met online though.
Sidenote, I would strongly advise anyone to not use an AOL email address. Ever.
AOL has some of the worst cybersecurity and more vulnerabilities than you can imagine. Even I know a number of individuals who can access any AOL account through various exploits. One of them charges as little as $200 in Bitcoin to jack any AOL address besides government officials and celebrities for obvious reasons.

B66C447A-D1D0-4034-ABA9-B56802C7DA7A.jpeg

Mannnn I remember when the homies would sleep over and we would go in to those adult chatrooms :rofl:

cooltrainerAJ2K ( :lol: / :stoneface: ) here, 29//M/Earth

Got dumped on AIM one time :rofl:

:frown: me too man...me too. that damn Tamieka...no class.

So many online g/f's. Man I hoped they were women. I could only verify like 4-5 chicks.

And any variations of these names:
Labxmami4u
PRlatinachulanyc
Prettybabigurl7188
Seximamifrombk

Those days man. Damn. We got old fast.

Ohh and I still got my aol email. For those online discount purposes only

hahaha it was like they used a random chickname generator, I've seen variants of that theme in several cities.

I probably last used it around 05-06. I remember a friend got catfished on there as some chick was sending him these pics that were too good to be true and we did some google image searches and found some matching model pics where the girl had photoshopped out the sponsor tags and tats lol.

Its funny cuz out of the blue a few weeks ago I was using my aim email to sign up to a few apps :lol:

Back
Top Bottom