R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Growing up in the hood is a case by case situation. You can't use one person making it out as proof that everyone can. Everyone can't. Everyone has different circumstances. Every single situation is different.

If certain things don't break my way after college I'm probably still at my parents house.

Last edited:
Growing up in the hood is a case by case situation. You can't use one person making it out as proof that everyone can. Everyone can't. Everyone has different circumstances. Every single situation is different.

True to an extent.

The more we accept that as truth, the harder it gets to get out.

Hell, i aint even trying to help kids get out. Im trying to show them that they can turn a bad situation into a good by creating a different culture in their neighborhoods. Shout out to Ron Finley.

Meth came in here and dropped that ether. Close the thread..

I'm tired of the whole "why'd he resist" BS. you have people who have grown up watching police brutalize and victimize the neighborhoods they "police" like bullies id be surprised if it was NOT instinctual to go into fight or flight if they genuinely believe their lives are in danger every single police encounter.

Store owner Abduallah Muflahi told The Daily Beast that Sterling was not the person who was causing trouble and was a welcome presence at the store for years where he sold CDs from the parking lot.

|I

Why did someone who'll clearly have cash on him have a gun in the hood at night? I swear it's only ok to protect yourself if you look a certain way.

In all fairness, I had a first car, two parent two income suburban upbringing. But my parents made me extremely aware.

No, I'm just saying growing up having a car and living in a two family household is a lot different than a tenement and riding the train everywhere.

I'm not taking anytging away from a you, just illustrating how different circumstances could be in the same neighborhood.

I grew up with a single mother fam, public school...used to hop on the bus and trains at a young age, had a gun pointed to my face by my drugged up crazy mothers roommate :lol:

Anyways let's stay out of there.

This was murder....clear cold blood murder, dude deserved to be arrested, not be murdered....hope you dudes understand that has been my stand from the get.

What other evidence are people waiting for? I'm all for not jumping to conclusion but the video was pretty clear. He shot that man in cold blood. :lol:

And race is definitely a factor, if he were white 1. No one would've called the police to report "suspicious activity". 2. The cop wouldn't have accosted him with at least investigating

The entire scenario was fueled by hate.

Cold blood, point blank range. That's what gets me, point blank range, several times. Seeing that arm move hit hard.

That gram video shows the suspect reaching for his pocket with his right hand/arm. After being shot, the police remove the gun from that same pocket.

Not saying the guy is guilty, but thats what I saw.

I want to know what the struggle was about.

Is there a full version of this?

Either way that **** is hard to watch. ****.

That gram video shows the suspect reaching for his pocket with his right hand/arm. After being shot, the police remove the gun from that same pocket.

Not saying the guy is guilty, but thats what I saw.

Post the gram video, I'm not doubting you, but wasn't Mr. Sterling shot already prior to his hand going towards that pocket area, just what I saw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom