R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Didn't make anything up. Try reading/watching the news or Google search. Just proves how people are so ready to make judgements

Didn't make anything up. Try reading/watching the news or Google search. Just proves how people are so ready to make judgements

Don't make a false claim and then blame us for not being able to find where your lie originated

Show your source

flared nostrils and dreads = fits the description lmao.

inb4 hes a felon and a thief. how dare he steal graham crackers to give to autistic kids!!!

You're wrong. Wide set nose is an apt description amounting to reasonable suspicion of a previous crime committed in order to stop an automobile. (Sarcasm)

who said you made it up? i quoted you asking for a link so i can educate myself.

try again pal

It was made up. If dude was toting iron on his lap that would have been all over the news. It is made up. I don't care who made it up, they lied, and therefore are liars. Pure and simple.

Speaking of pure and simple, that cop murdered this man, pure and simple, the more people try to deny it, the dumber they look. How did CNN break it down "frame by frame"? They didn't, that's how, they didn't.

Haha can you read?

Every source I've posted individuals have said they're not reliable sources and that km racist.
ummmmmmm so what you're saying is you don't have the link?

bc i checked CNN website and google.

but i guess since you're conceding you're racist, fine.

I'm still curious to see the article.

It was made up. If dude was toting iron on his lap that would have been all over the news. It is made up. I don't care who made it up, they lied, and therefore are liars. Pure and simple.

Speaking of pure and simple, that cop murdered this man, pure and simple, the more people try to deny it, the dumber they look. How did CNN break it down "frame by frame"? They didn't, that's how, they didn't.
it's crazy. why would that poster go to such lengths just to lie. to make a dead man look like a villain? sad person. sad world 

ummmmmmm so what you're saying is you don't have the link?

bc i checked CNN website and google.

but i guess since you're conceding you're racist, fine.

I'm still curious to see the article.

You'll be curious for life then because in no legitimate article will they have had said dude had a gun in his lap.

I did read that link.
Ima try and look for it.

Now I don't know if it's a credible source but I did see it.

it's crazy. why would that poster go to such lengths just to lie. to make a dead man look like a villain? sad person. sad world 

True. Why come in here and prove his ignorance? Why waste time, he could've been looking up lies, instead of posting lies here.

CNN owns The conservative treehouse? 

with i didn't know that!!!

If those officers were aware that he had a firearm beforehand, they actually put themselves in unnecessary danger tackling and trying to scuffle with him. I'm pretty sure that approach isn't SOP to apprehend an armed suspect

Last edited:
Show me a law that says we have to respect cops. Please.

Respect your fellow human, period.

Why are people who question police bad?

Why are people who feel respect is a 2 way street are bad?

just read the article. when did the dude switch from light grey sweatpants to dark grey sweatpants?

also why is the article written like an opinion piece bashing the BLM movement versus a credible journalistic article?

CNN or Conservative treehouse seem to be baiting instead of informing

Show me a law that says we have to respect cops. Please.

Respect your fellow human, period.

Why are people who question police bad?

Why are people who feel respect is a 2 way street are bad?

Go disrespect some cops and tell us what happens

No one said that. Reading comprehension is key little boy
oh sorry big boy.

i thought you said u saw it on CNN.

but I guess your right wing dogmatic BS of an article was good enough to prove your blatant racist prejudice scope against black people.

just read the article. when did the dude switch from light grey sweatpants to dark grey sweatpants?

also why is the article written like an opinion piece bashing the BLM movement versus a credible journalistic article?

CNN or Conservative treehouse seem to be baiting instead of informing

Conservative Treehouse? Oh yeah, says all that need be said.

Back
Top Bottom