R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

So tired of seeing this done to my people.
mean.gif

Country was built on our backs and we continue to be treated as less than human hundreds of years later.

In a time filled with cultural appropriation of black energy, this is why it hurts.

You can't take our talents/style/culture and let us be senselessly killed every day.

I remember being a young king in catholic school and being called a thug and a gang member for having cornrows. Never mind I was a top student in my class that had no problems ever.

Yet we don't call police thugs and recognize that they are the biggest gang in America.

From a young age as a black man, you have no choice but to be immediately aware that your greatness is a threat. You have no choice but to recognize that there is a good chance you can lose your life strictly because of your blackness.

Then on the other side of it, you have to see the culture that we use to build ourselves up bastardized and taken from us.

Black people as a whole have PTSD in our DNA after years of this ideology and oppression being pushed on us, enough is enough.

I just know I don't want my son or daughter growing up in a world where they are looked at as a target rather than a being with limitless potential.

So all the people outraged over Jesse Williams speech, are you outraged at this?

All lives matter, right?

Dude clearly don't care. And you know he's white.

I wonder why there won't be a petition for these cops to lose their jobs?

Bc there's alotnof racists like CAbased in this country who just don't like black and other minority people. That's why trump is so popular.

I wish people would be more up front with their dislike for black people.

He seems pretty up front to me, hence his amount of posts in this thread.

It's just funny to me because I've seen people be banned from threads for less but they gonna let what he's doing rock.

It's just funny to me because I've seen people be banned from threads for less but they gonna let what he's doing rock.

It seems like they let the SWS rock with their ignorance freely. Then you get hit with the "hit the block button or report them"

Banned ? For what ? Saying the guy may have went for his gun ?

When the water rises the snakes will always expose themselves

Was the cop justified, hell no....

Was this dude an angel?...no he was a criminal bros....he shouldn't have been carrying a gun and putting up ANY type of fight....

Both parties are at fault....seems like dude had it coming one way or another long ago...ya doing a disservice to the real innocent victims of police brutality by grouping this dude along with them simply because they share the same skin tone.

Inb4 white supremacist.
Wow. You still haven't learned yet

So they didnt say he if he was armed or not....

That means he wasnt, cuz if he was they would have came out and said it so they can make it sound justified.

Seems like the cops are tryna be protected.

Plus dude had a gold grill, yall ever have a gold grill and get harrased by police? Get thrown on the hood of the hot *** cop car and bein judged based off appearance?

Didnt even look like he fought, he was a big *** dude and they had trouble tryna take him down wit ease.

Lotta dudes in here sayin what should have happened but have never been in any kind of predicimant like that.

When you got cops throwin you on the ground pointin guns and tasers at you while yelling, AND YOU KNOW YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG, see how you act.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure CABASED got bulied or something.
He just needs to come out and say he doesn't like black people.
He's exposed himself multiple times. I think he gets off to this.
He's in every thread regarding black people. Hop off.

I'm waiting for the rest of his brigade to come through

Was the cop justified, hell no....

Was this dude an angel?...no he was a criminal bros....he shouldn't have been carrying a gun and putting up ANY type of fight....

Both parties are at fault....seems like dude had it coming one way or another long ago...ya doing a disservice to the real innocent victims of police brutality by grouping this dude along with them simply because they share the same skin tone.

Inb4 white supremacist.
Wow. You still haven't learned yet
"Had it coming" 
laugh.gif
. Man. 

Those 2 pop sounds in the beginning of the video sound like tasers going off.

They tased him. That's why they were able to throw him to the ground so easily

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom