R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Worried that a lot of these guys posting are actually serious.

I'm sad that I have to live on a planet with y'all.

One day they'll open their mouths in real life and not just on the Internet. That day I pray justice will be served

Its sad to see that people validating a shooting death because some may break the law.

If a shooting death was justified by the police for people who broke the law where would this world be.

You just have to realize that WHITE privilege is a real phenomena that has been going on for hundreds of years.

So tired of seeing this done to my people.
mean.gif

Country was built on our backs and we continue to be treated as less than human hundreds of years later.

In a time filled with cultural appropriation of black energy, this is why it hurts.

You can't take our talents/style/culture and let us be senselessly killed every day.

I remember being a young king in catholic school and being called a thug and a gang member for having cornrows. Never mind I was a top student in my class that had no problems ever.

Yet we don't call police thugs and recognize that they are the biggest gang in America.

From a young age as a black man, you have no choice but to be immediately aware that your greatness is a threat. You have no choice but to recognize that there is a good chance you can lose your life strictly because of your blackness.

Then on the other side of it, you have to see the culture that we use to build ourselves up bastardized and taken from us.

Black people as a whole have PTSD in our DNA after years of this ideology and oppression being pushed on us, enough is enough.

I just know I don't want my son or daughter growing up in a world where they are looked at as a target rather than a being with limitless potential.
Thank you for showing the thread who you are.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Still waiting on you to expound on that single sentence of ignorance you threw out there.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
dude needs to get banned. I feel like there's more and more of these types on NT and I pray that's not true

I think @ksteezy has made up his own way he thinks the police work. Seriously wonder if dude has ever had an interaction with a police officer. "Both parties are at fault"...sounding ignorant as hell.

Last edited:
Its sad to see that people validating a shooting death because some may break the law.

If a shooting death was justified by the police for people who broke the law where would this world be.

You just have to realize that WHITE privilege is a real phenomena that has been going on for hundreds of years.
Some people (@CAbased) would rather stick their head in the mud and in the process condescend anyone who has an opposing opinion.

Some people (@CAbased) would rather stick their head in the mud and in the process condescend anyone who has an opposing opinion.

Still waiting on you to expound on that single sentence of ignorance you threw out there.
nerd.gif
Come on man the guy was whining.

What sentence ?
If you think that's whining, you either have a lot of introspection to do or are extremely sheltered.

Another solid response.

Expound. Why do you think that is?

I disagree. I don't think there is any correlation between race and propensity to commit crime.

Regardless of the race.
#PleaseRespond

I always thought Steezy was cool, but wow.
Dude is ignorant as hell.

I know dude in real life. Def different from his online personality.

But in terms of ignorance. There's not much defending that a character flaw for him

Dude I hope your kidding.

But your SN proves to me that u might be serious

Edit: the SN above chopper

Last edited:
If he didn't have a gun nope. 

I'm not even on the cops side.

So if he has a gun and it was concealed, he still should have been shot?

Even after they put their foot on his neck, and pinned to the ground, they shoot him 6 times?

Thats all justified because he's resisting and has a concealed weapon?

Really?

What CAbased is trying to say is he deserved to get shot bc of his skin color

I wonder what part of Cali he is based out of. I always saw Cali as a chill place

So if he has a gun and it was concealed, he still should have been shot?

Even after they put their foot on his neck, and pinned to the ground, they shoot him 6 times?

Thats all justified because he's resisting and has a concealed weapon?

Really?
No. Only way it was justified is if he went for his or their gun. 

I already said i believe there is.

I also believe the stronger the family structure the less chance of being involved in crime.

Of course there will always be an exception to the rule.

I think you may have one perception of crime. White collar crimes occur more than violent crimes. Be specific.

As a marriage and family therapist, I can speak on that belief you have. That overgeneralization is the mentality of ignorance and prejudice that again skews not only socioeconomic class but race.

Let me guess for whites it's the exception but for minorities it's the expectation.

SWS

Back
Top Bottom