R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Which of those 3 crimes was Alton committing when he got shot?

There's probably conversation here on what the victim should and shouldn't have done, but this doesn't happen if he's white, point blank.

Seriously, let's not get distracted from what took place here.

A man was shot at point blank range by the police. I don't believe anything else matters.

Let me guess for whites it's the exception but for minorities it's the expectation.

SWS
No i would actually say Asian people have a very strong family structure and i think that's why for the most part they aren't out committing tons of crimes.

By the way what's with the "SWS" stuff ? Can't you talk like a grown up ?

I just wanted you to fully express your beliefs so we could start a real discussion in this thread instead of you posting .gifs and being sarcastic cabased cabased .

Last edited:
No i would actually say Asian people have a very strong family structure and i think that's why for the most part they aren't out committing tons of crimes.

Asian is such a wide range. And you should check the separation rates and not divorce rates of Asian families.

I didn't know using abbreviations was not considered adult.

Step you intelligence game up racist.

Whats up with all these generalizations?? Asians have a strong family structure? What? You wild... Putting races in a box based on stereotypes, damn champion :smh:

We got people defending the officer in here? Jesus christ.
mean.gif

This joint is open and shut from the video. They had him restrained. All they had to do was cuff him.

We got people defending the officer in here? Jesus christ.:smh:

This joint is open and shut from the video. They had him restrained. All they had to do was cuff him.

exactly. this is so egregious I really don't understand why the officers aren't in jail right now.

Last edited:
Secret? Nah that would entail their posts being subtle enough to fly under the radar

Yeah aint nothing Suspected about dude lool.

Probably one of those "bu bu I wear jordans""bu bu I have black, asian, and hispanic friends"

lol but let you get him angry and he will let the racial slur beretta run wild.

Back
Top Bottom