R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I've been pulled over for 3 mph over the speed limit...not using the turn signal while in a left hand turn only lane and other random ******** where my cars been searched a few dozen times, no exaggeration. Cops can be garbage. Resisting gets you nowhere. The system is broken in that regard I agree.
dude didn't pose a threat to Po PO from whatI can see es in the video. Quit defending these murderous pigs in BR.

So naive. You ever been arrested...leave your mothers basement? Real life works differently.

Just ignore him like most everyone else :lol:

Are people allowed to own guns in Belgium ?
We used to have pretty loose gun laws but some guy went on a rampage with a shotgun in 2006 and the government heavily restricted the laws 3 weeks later. A large percentage of gun owners voluntarily turned in their firearms after the mass shooting.
You can only own a gun (hunting rifles only unless you own a shooting club) if you have a shooting club license or a hunting license and have no history of any crime or mental illness. If you have one or both of those license, you can then apply for a firearms license. This requires a thorough background check and a medical certificate of your mental health and that you comprehend what comes with owning a gun. That's step 1. Then you need to pass a physical test in which you demonstrate that you can safely handle a firearm and a theoretical test regarding gun laws, risks, ...
After that comes the final step; you must then provide a compelling reason for owning a firearm before a commitee. They have the final say. "I want it for protection" is a 100% guaranteed way to get denied :lol:
It's also not a one time deal, your license must be renewed annually. If you can't provide proof you used the firearm regularly in the context of the reason you gave for owning one, your license will be revoked and your gun confiscated. You need to take the physical and theoretical tests again after a certain amount of time but I'm not exactly sure when. I think every 3 or 5 years.

Last edited:
nah if they were you wouldnt keep hearing all the same talking points

as long as they see us as different from them

or think they can keep excusing these actions

Nothing excused. Cops act like fools. People do to. Cops enforce rules. Lawyers interpret them. Been in legal trouble my whole adult life.

Where in the **** did it say that he, Mr. Sterling waved a goddamn gun? Oh, nowhere, he just had to do something to justify a ignorant bastard's belief that he should've died. The owner even said it wasn't him waving the effing gun, but hey, he deserved it because someone else had a gun. His gun was coincidental. The gun that wasn't clearly reached for.

Where in the **** did it say that he, Mr. Sterling waved a goddamn gun? Oh, nowhere, he just had to do something to justify a ignorant bastard's belief that he should've died. The owner even said it wasn't him waving the effing gun, but hey, he deserved it because someone else had a gun. His gun was coincidental. The gun that wasn't clearly reached for.

Does it change the fact he had a gun on his person while being a felon?

I never knew that Resisitng arrest is an offense punishable by death.

Like for real, *** who are you to judge what he did, and he didn't even do it? Bunch of judgemental **** suckers, sorry, just one.

I've seen a lot, and I mean a LOT of messed up stuff on the Internet.

That new angle is something I wish I wouldn't have watched. Straight murder.

weak how?

they did it in sc when they shot that one black man and tried to cover it up when they thought no one was looking

I never knew that Resisitng arrest is an offense punishable by death.

Isnt. u think they would have shot him to death if he didnt resist? Hed been to prison? lay over onur backand get cuffed. U carrying a gun.

Man I said several pages back that's the only crime he committed. Felons get caught with guns all of the time, even resist, majority of them don't die though.

Man I said several pages back that's the only crime he committed. Felons get caught with guns all of the time, even resist, majority of them don't die though.

luckily.its guns on guns tho. is it right? no. is it america? yes. We need a systemic change.

Nothing excused. Cops act like fools. People do to. Cops enforce rules. Lawyers interpret them. Been in legal trouble my whole adult life.
I've actually been arrested for "resisting arrest"". I was respectful but for some reason Po Po didn't like my "attitude". My charges were later dropped but resisitung arrest is an offense that gives police officers a lot of discretion to charge someone. If po po doesn't like how u look at him he can charge u with resisting arrest or disorderly conduct and it will be your word against his,

They retrieved A gun, not the gun that was threatening people. Dude was selling merch in the hood, obviously he'd have cash and be a target, I see nothing wrong with keeping a little burner for protection.

That's the thing bro, there is something wrong with that, the gun wasn't liscenced and he was a felon.

DOES NOT JUSTIFY HIS DEATH.

If everyone who lived in the hood walked around illegally armed for protection, it would be an even scarier world...

I've actually been arrested for "resisting arrest"". I was respectful but for some reason Po Po didn't like my "attitude". My charges were later dropped but resisitung arrest is an offense that gives police officers a lot of discretion to charge someone. If po po doesn't like how u look at him he can charge u with resisting arrest or disorderly conduct and it will be your word against his,
hey man. same. i said some **** loud walking away the cop didnt like. Him and his partner tackled me and arrested my ***. I spent the night in OPP. Charges were all dropped cuz i was right. Thats the way the system works here. But then again, thats why there is a system. checks and balances.

Isnt. u think they would have shot him to death if he didnt resist? Hed been to prison? lay over onur backand get cuffed. U carrying a gun.
I don't know if he was resisting or responding to someone tazering, tackling, and smothering him. My arms prob would be moving or flailing just based on reflexes if I was attacked by cops like Ol boy. What does him going to prison have to do with him getting shot while he was defenseless?

Shouldn't have had a freakin gun on you,

That's a death sentence especially in crooked *** Louisiana,

Theyd rather put brothas and sistas in cages and let them kill each other in the streets
realized after posting that its ok to be packin heat in louisiana, this dude wasnt fighiting if anything he tensed up which is natural if you are a grown man about to be tackled by 2 cops.

the new video is disturbing and also he wasnt being combative at all.

i couldve been killed a few years back and they were trying to find any little piece to try and make it my fault the officer fired when i came around a corner after they broke up a house party.

in the end they said it was because of a black hat i had.

I don't know if he was resisting or responding to someone tazering, tackling, and smothering him. My arms prob would be moving or flailing just based on reflexes if I was attacked by cops like Ol boy. What does him going to prison have to do with him getting shot while he was defenseless?

prison matters cuz hes a felon carrying a gun. Illegal. he knows it.

Totally....I never said he deserved to be executed....when you think about it, the other option was him getting locked up...either way his kids will take the biggest L....unfortunately this systemic oppression is to blame, Judging from his record, fam didn't know any better and I doubt he had any legit role models, this unfortunate circumstance probably sealed his sons fate EARLY and continue a cycle of violence and crime, **** is sad regardless.

Shouldn't have had a freakin gun on you,

That's a death sentence especially in crooked *** Louisiana,

Theyd rather put brothas and sistas in cages and let them kill each other in the streets

realized after posting that its ok to be packin heat in louisiana, this dude wasnt fighiting if anything he tensed up which is natural if you are a grown man about to be tackled by 2 cops.

the new video is disturbing and also he wasnt being combative at all.

i couldve been killed a few years back and they were trying to find any little piece to try and make it my fault the officer fired when i came around a corner after they broke up a house party.

in the end they said it was because of a black hat i had.

Nah u cant just pack heat. open carry means u have to carry on a holster. moot pt hes a felon.

Back
Top Bottom