R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Hes an idiot

I complied with an officer but he still said I had a razor under my tongue and stolen goods on me

When he found nothing he said he was gonna make up charges and take me to jail if he saw me again that day. Even if I wasn't doing anything

And i was 14 at the time minding my own business. 25 now. Didn't think much of it then but now looking back smh

How you shoot a man in his car, continue to aim at him while you watch him die, then treat his girl like a damn criminal all in front of their child.

ight...ima tell another story. I was 17, i had just gotten my drivers license. im drivin cool...speed limit. cops pull me over. we got 4 units. Me and my 4 passengers were searched. all white. Why? we fit the profile of some dude who just maced a girl. she came out...said it wasnt us and we left. I knew i didnt do ****.what would have resisting done?

ight...ima tell another story. I was 17, i had just gotten my drivers license. im drivin cool...speed limit. cops pull me over. we got 4 units. Me and my 4 passengers were searched. all white. Why? we fit the profile of some dude who just maced a girl. she came out...said it wasnt us and we left. I knew i didnt do ****.what would have resisting done?

Bruh you can't deny police treat civilians different because of their skin color, the vast majority do, that's a fact man...don't try to deny that man.

Dude is from Boston. He prob got Marky Mark and Tom Brady plaster on his walls. 

He thinks his reality is reflective of Black America.

Why can't you guys just be like me. I get pulled over too and didn't get shot.

Bruh you can't deny police treat civilians different because of their skin color, the vast majority do, that's a fact man...don't try to deny that man.

I wont. I dont. but bein treated like one and bein one is different. dude was a criminal. dont try to deny that...

Besides the gun, what did dude do that was criminal.

Resisting arrest, not complying with officers orders, making a threat with a gun to someone at the gas station, selling bootleg cd's, and carrying a gun as a felon.

It's apparent that some people didn't read at all, where did it say bootleg CDs at? Who was threatened with a gun? The store owner even said dude didn't threaten anyone.

And people were real live in here earlier but still
View media item 2093456

It's apparent that some people didn't read at all, where did it say bootleg CDs at? Who was threatened with a gun? The store owner even said dude didn't threaten anyone.

And people were real live in here earlier but still
View media item 2093456

bootleg cds is s stretch. Could have been legal mixtapes. But dude who knew him said he had movies too. Prolly a good guess they were illegal bootlegs but thats a cite and release. Why fight over that?

I posted the link twice in here already to the article saying he threatened someone with a gun. And CNN played the 911 call earlier with the 911 operater saying someone reported a threat with a gun.

You can't believe most eyewitness testimony, as the Michael Brown saga taught us.

Ahhh one of the founding fathers of the SWS brigade appears!!!!Somehow the business owner who runs the property acknowledging that it was not sterling brandishing his gun isn't enough of an appropriate account.Bigot gon bigot

Back
Top Bottom