R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

not trolling or anything, just trying to have a discussion.

you try to tase the dude, it doesn't work. you bring him to the ground to restrain him and he's still fighting you off and trying to reach for something. and you know he has a gun

bottom line is it's a suspect resisting restraint and he's reaching for a weapon

If you can't restrain a man with a 2 on 1 advantage and tactical gear without killing him then you need not be the police.

Simple as that.

Dude wasn't even violent to warrant a taser, he was just confused + knew he had a weapon so didn't want to get booked for no reason.

you have a gun, you are trying to restrain a guy bigger than you without using it, it's not working out, you see the guy reach for his own gun in his pocket. what do you do?
Do a better job restraining him... restrain the arm going for the gun. 

You create a separate account to say nonsense like this? come on out bra.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
you have a gun, you are trying to restrain a guy bigger than you without using it, it's not working out, you see the guy reach for his own gun in his pocket. what do you do?

You cant shoot him in the leg then grab his gun?

You cant see that you and your partner are capable of at least scooting that gun under the car to where that big dude cant reach, cuff him and then retrieve the gun?

They couldnt taze him again? If the taser doesnt work on him once then that means you have to resort to deadly force when there isnt a weapon drawn towards you and the suspect is on his back wit your partner and yourself on top of him?

You HAVE to blow his chest out after you alreqdy shot him twice in the chest and took a moment to shoot again??

It was murder. dudes that are tryna defend the cops are idiots, have never dealt wit police in a negative way, racist, and ride the wave of everything a cop does is what hes supposed to do because hes a cop and we arent.

Last edited:
it's not as simple as that though. he was a big guy fighting with all his might to get free. they tried to restrain him, it wasn't working, then they saw him reach for a gun. what should they have done differently man? tell me
Did you not watch the video ? The officers were in complete control. There was no reason to put 6 rounds in that man's chest

We don't know what transpired before the footage.

[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Did you not watch the video ? The officers were in complete control. There was no reason to put 6 rounds in that man's chest
not true at all. there are two videos, the new one that came out this morning you can see they weren't in control at all. they were trying to restrain him and he was reaching for something with his right arm, one officer points a gun at him and tells him to stop or whatever he says, it looks like the guys is still reaching for the pocket where the gun was, then the officer shoots.

they weren't in control and had to make a split second decision to stop him from pulling out the gun

Tasers exist for a reason. Using lethal force in that case is excessive force and grounds for a manslaughter indictment here. The protocol in such a situation is to use a taser or shoot the suspect in the arm, shoulder, leg, ...

You can neutralize/disarm a person without killing them. That's pretty much basic training. 

Tasers exist for a reason. Using lethal force in that case is excessive force and grounds for a manslaughter indictment here. The protocol in such a situation is to use a taser or shoot the suspect in the arm, shoulder, leg, ...

You can neutralize/disarm a person without killing them. That's pretty much basic training. 
they already did tase him and it didn't work.

I don't think basic training tells you to try to shoot an arm or leg when someone is about to pull a gun on you. they tell you to shoot for the center mass.

cops aren't secret agents with perfect aim. and this was a split second decision, what if they shot him in the leg or arm and he still pulled the gun out and shot the cop?

not true at all. there are two videos, the new one that came out this morning you can see they weren't in control at all. they were trying to restrain him and he was reaching for something with his right arm, one officer points a gun at him and tells him to stop or whatever he says, it looks like the guys is still reaching for the pocket where the gun was, then the officer shoots.

they weren't in control and had to make a split second decision to stop him from pulling out the gun
What you just said isn't true. You can't see his right hand in the video so how do you know he was reaching for anything. 

they already did tase him and it didn't work.

I don't think basic training tells you to try to shoot an arm or leg when someone is about to pull a gun on you. they tell you to shoot for the center mass.

cops aren't secret agents with perfect aim. and this was a split second decision, what if they shot him in the leg or arm and he still pulled the gun out and shot the cop?
He was being restrained by 2 officers. They shot him 5 or 6 times.  That's already grounds for excessive force regardless of anything else. We're not talking about someone who tried to pull a gun from a sizeable distance away, they were in his face, restraining him. 

Last edited:
I don't know how he was supposed to get his gun with two people on top of him. Dude isn't Jason Bourne
watch the video, it's pretty clear that he was moving his right arm down around the pocket where his gun was

He was being restrained by 2 officers. They shot him 5 or 6 times.  That's already grounds for excessive force regardless of anything else.
people can still use their arm and pull out a gun to shoot back after they've been shot. it's not like the cops removed the gun from his pocket and then shot at him again after that

watch the video, it's pretty clear that he was moving his right arm down around the pocket where his gun was

people can still use their arm and pull out a gun to shoot back after they've been shot. it's not like the cops removed the gun from his pocket and then shot at him again after that
All I'm saying is that in my country, just from watching the video that's a manslaughter or murder indictment. I'm assuming police protocol regarding excessive force is more or less the same in the US, because these are some basic humanitarian principles.

besides typing, what can we do bout this?
riots are counter productive.
marching does nothing but get news coverage for a day or two
how can we unite and make impact?

besides typing, what can we do bout this?
riots are counter productive.
marching does nothing but get news coverage for a day or two
how can we unite and make impact?
I don't know man. People will tell you to talk to your politicians and vote or something, but I'm starting to think that won't do anything either. If some actual justice were to come down on these cops I think stuff like this wouldn't happen. 

For the last time, where in the **** are these new cats getting that he reached for the gun? "Oh he was moving his arm" so damn what, doesn't mean he reached for the gun, did anyone who watched the video see his hand go in his pocket? I know that I didn't. If you were tasked and roughed up wouldn't you move whatever you had free locomotion to move? "Why didn't he do what he was told?" Well I don't know, maybe because police officers aren't anyone's boss, or daddy. Maybe Me. Sterling had a damn right to know what was going on.

"Oh but he was big" so what, that's a crime for black people to be big? BTW, those police officers weren't little either. But no one wants to talk about how the shooter was yelling get down after dude was already shot, why was that? Explain that, everybody got theories about why he died, but explain why these officers made sure to tell certain things to ensure witnesses knew what the police wanted them to know. "He's reaching" no, he's flailing, but it sounds good to casual observers and makes it more justifiable to shoot. Little did the police know they were on film. "Get down", get down on what, the ground that you already placed him on and shot him, twice, before you went back and shot again? Listen, I'm a lot of things, but a damn fool and ignorant aren't those things. I know that police are trained to shoot and then reassess. Ol good ol boy shot, did not reassess, but was cognizant enough to yell get down in order to make it seem Mr.Sterling was still a threat, then he continued to shoot, a point blank range. Mr Sterling will be placed in the ground, as these two stains on society need to be. I hope it's a little hotter in hell for these officers.

Back
Top Bottom