R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

eyes.gif
 I did, I must be doin it wrong or I was right and this isn't current.

Why are we going in circles, I see nothing about a highway protest in Chattanooga TN in July 16'

Ben deserves any negative press cause he brings it on himself.

hes the approriating man in history.

Only person we know to be a blood, crip , ese and kappa, without being any of them.

Somebody beat the guy that told on Alton. Homeless people these days are dispicable.
They feel like you owe them something.

Last edited:
I have seen a good number of white people stand up for the injustice black people and other minorities face in this country, but even then, it seems that they're the minority in a huge population that is mostly anti black, uneducated, or apathetic. It's the educated yet apathetic ones that hurt this country the most, because if they started to make noise about these issues, we might actually see positive changes. Instead, they choose to be selfish.

Last edited:
I have seen a good number of white people stand up for the injustice black people and other minorities face in this country, but even then, it seems that they're the minority in a huhe population that is mostly anti black, uneducated, or apathetic.
The guy that organized the rally in Dallas was white. 

world is growing full of hate.

this will get even worse before it gets better.

So much heat & conflict; i'm just waiting for Predators to start cleaning house

I have seen a good number of white people stand up for the injustice black people and other minorities face in this country, but even then, it seems that they're the minority in a huge population that is mostly anti black, uneducated, or apathetic. It's the educated yet apathetic ones that hurt this country the most, because if they started to make noise about these issues, we might actually see positive changes. Instead, they choose to be selfish.

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom