R.I.P Asher Roth Copywrite Cremated Him

Copywrite - cremation (asher rothdiss)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

who the hell is copywrite?
no name bum %@@ white rapper from columbus ohio...

aka nobody unless u like that backpackness
u can hate on dude ihatetime but at the same time u have 2 agree copywrite > asher roth lyrically but honestly i just wanted 2 see wat yallthought bout dis i don't give a _____ bout either of dem

You can just tell when its a white dude rapping, slang sounds so forced
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eminem is best the white rapper who will ever come out. Matter fact he is on of the best rappers of all times. TOP 5 IMO

lol copywrite
the last memory i have of him was seeing him getting one punch ko'd at scribble jam 05' in cincy

copywrite is ill, theres no denying his contribution to hip hop. his lyricsism and metaphors are on point

i know it may be a crazy thought for some of yall, but not all rappers care about being on the radio and making lots of money, some do it for the love

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

copywrite is ill, theres no denying his contribution to hip hop. his lyricsism and metaphors are on point

i know it may be a crazy thought for some of yall, but not all rappers care about being on the radio and making lots of money, some do it for the love
copywrite is not ill... he can rap but alot of people can... how dope are his songs? not dope at all...
I said this part like it was a line from Get Em' Girls
laugh.gif

sounds like something cam would say

this dudes garbo.
roll.gif

what did he diss him for? cuz he's a white rapper who's been out for months yet has a bigger buzz than copywrite had throughout his entire career?
exactly what i thought.

Back
Top Bottom