R.I.P. ESPN's Stuart Scott Passes Away This Morning

I couldnt even finish watching the ESPN segment they did for STU...that **** hard :smh:

When they replayed the ESPY speech and he said he couldnt leave yet because he had to be there for his daughters :frown:

Last edited:
this thing on ESPN with Stay With Me playing in the background got me 
frown.gif

By far, one of my favorite ESPN anchors of all time, as a matter of fact he might actually be my favorite ESPN anchor of all time...

I was extremely saddened to hear that Stuart Scott passed away and at such a still relatively young age at 49. I knew he had cancer, but I had no idea to what extent he was battling it with.

He was an entertaining personality and my heartfelt condolences go out to his entire family, co-workers, friends, and anyone who appreciated him as a person as much as I enjoyed watching him broadcast shows during his ESPN career...

In terms of an ESPN personality, you are certainly a class of your own Stuart....R.I.P. and God Bless~

I am not surprised. It kept coming back and he said he barely made it to the espys. So I could guess it wasn't getting better. But he showed amazing valor to receive that award in person and to broadcast when he could. But its been a while since we last saw him so...in my gut, I knew. Sad..at his age and he said he didn't want to leave his daughters behind.

His speech was profoundly uplifting and I wish his daughters strength.

He made SC awesome, show won't be the same without him.

As far I know the type of cancer was never made public
nerd.gif
He had appendix cancer. 

Honestly I always thought he was a tad corny but it was dope because he just didn't care. He simply did him. And because of that he became one of my fav anchors. Seeing pics of him working out while battling cancer is an amazing image. So much respect. I hope his passing brings strength to those still fighting. My prayers r with his family.

Sucha. Strong man.

Rip mr Scott

"As cool as the other side of the pillow"

RIP to my favorite ESPN personality. Couldn't watch the segment ESPN ran for him, would make me shed some tears at work. May he rest in peace

I am not surprised. It kept coming back and he said he barely made it to the espys. So I could guess it wasn't getting better. But he showed amazing valor to receive that award in person and to broadcast when he could. But its been a while since we last saw him so...in my gut, I knew. Sad..at his age and he said he didn't want to leave his daughters behind.

His speech was profoundly uplifting and I wish his daughters strength.

He made SC awesome, show won't be the same without him.

As far I know the type of cancer was never made public :nerd: ..

He had appendix cancer. 
If that's the case can't they just remove ur appendix

RIP STUART SCOTT

i was wondering what type of cancer it was as well. If it was adenocarcinoma of the appendix the survival is poor. Cancer of the appendix is quite rare

Cancer spreads, it's not that simple.

If it didnt spread, then it woudve been "simple".

Probably spread before they had that option.

RIP.

The only recognizable anchor for me, dude was highly appreciated. Very likeable, and a very distinct voice perfect for sports.

still bummed about this, doesn't seem real.

Back
Top Bottom