R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

**** is crazy. I knew you never know when you're gonna go. R.i.p. He was 41 too. R.i.p. to Kobe's daughter also. She was only 13. |l

This is incredibly sad. Shocked by the sudden news.. There always seems to be a helicopter crash!
I feel for his daughters smh this is incredibly unfortunate and such sad news to hear

Just sad copped some Kobe 10’s

I already have so much Kobe stuff but man I just want more to hold onto to remember him

This **** hurts

Someone predict his death? WTH
was reading some of the replies and someone mentioned that the post was the same day that there was a story about how Kobe took Steve Blake in a helicopter to get to the doctor's office, so it wasn't completely out of the blue but still a shocking coincidence nonetheless

Really tragic and heartbreaking. Didn’t expect this to ever happen. I hope he’s in a better place and he gave it his all when he was here. Rest easy kobe and Gianna. In another life you’re the goat

For some reason I never thought of helicopters as dangerous and I’ve even flown in one twice with doors off all over manhattan with my feet hanging out the doors....the second time I flew it, the wind was giving the pilot a challenge and it kept swerving a little violently but I still felt pretty safe for some reason, this right here gives me a whole other perspective tho...lord

Back
Top Bottom