R.I.P. Lil Snupe 6/20/13 . . . Meek Mill's 17 year old artist "Lil Snupe" Vol. Next King of The Sout

I'm 27. And every time something like this happens, all I can think of is how we rationalize this behavior.

The young rapper was allegedly shot after an argument over a video game, police say.

Three warrants have been issued for the arrest of a suspect in rapper Lil' Snupe's shooting, according to the Shreveport Times.

The newspaper reports that the warrants have been issued for Tony D. Holden, 36, on counts of first-degree murder, armed robbery and illegal possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Holden is at large and considered armed and dangerous. The shooting occurred in the Maplewood Apartments in Winnfield, Louisiana, where the rising MC was pronounced dead early Thursday morning.

"We are told they were betting on a video game," Winnfield police lieutenant Charles Curry told the Times. "Supposedly he (Holden) robbed him (Ross) of money." Holden has reportedly previously been arrested on drug charges, forcible rape, second-degree kidnapping and aggravated battery with a dangerous weapon.

Addarren "Lil' Snupe" Ross, 18, had signed to Meek Mill's Dream Chasers label. Mill revealed after his death that the young rapper had been asked to contribute to the upcoming "Self-Made Vol. 3" compilation.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1568018/lil-snupe-murder-suspect-identified

mean.gif

r.i.p. lil snupe reminded me of my lil cuzin

advocating violence doesnt help but it seems like too easy of a scapegoat.i dnt subscribe to "its jus entertainment" school of thought but i always thought if it wasnt goin on in they environment could they rap about it?

what came first chicken or the egg

r.i.p. lil snupe reminded me of my lil cuzin

advocating violence doesnt help but it seems like too easy of a scapegoat.i dnt subscribe to "its jus entertainment" school of thought but i always thought if it wasnt goin on in they environment could they rap about it?

what came first chicken or the egg

More eggs make more chickens and more chickens make more eggs. So it really doesn't matter which came first.

Keep saturating people with violent content in environments conducive to violence and it will continue to perpetuate itself.

Plus Rap has gone from simply reporting on the violence (The Message) to glorifying it ( Spice 1 - Strap on the side) a long time ago.

But this cats is straight filth. 36 killing a teenager behind a videogame bet.

Somebody needs to take him outta here.

Dirty snake _.

gotta watch the company you keep. N_s in the hood really don't be caring what the next man do, but if dude involved in a rape and kidnapping i'ma have to keep him out my circle.

im sorry, but somebody has to say it. the killer needs to be served some street justice. meek needs to gather the goons and u know what.

Sad, I realize that too many people take rap literally which has ultimately became a nuisance in our society. I'm slowly steering towards other genre's to filter that **** out and open my mind a little. God help you if you listen to this exclusively. I think it's a directly linked to men going after yambs with no regards for women's feelings, violence, and ignorance. Not all rap, but, 90% of the mainstream ****.

Back
Top Bottom