R.I.P NT members ? . vol. where are they.

iam sure it has happened a few times. 
im talking members that have passed, and no one knew.

i imagine is happens more often than not. 

i was thinking how in the world would we know?

i am pretty sure my girl would sign in and make a post 
eyes.gif

btw R.I.P to those who have passed in our community. 

iam sure it has happened a few times. 
im talking members that have passed, and no one knew.

i imagine is happens more often than not. 

i was thinking how in the world would we know?

i am pretty sure my girl would sign in and make a post 
eyes.gif

btw R.I.P to those who have passed in our community. 

I WAS JUST GOING TO MAKE A TOPIC ON THIS: THE NT BUDDY SYSTEM

There are some members who have no real life friends on N.T. I suggest that every member have at least ONE person from NT they consider their friend on Facebook. What if Warfare didn't inform us that BFO had died... I can't imagine how much this happens

There are some members who have no real life friends on N.T. I suggest that every member have at least ONE person from NT they consider their friend on Facebook. What if Warfare didn't inform us that BFO had died... I can't imagine how much this happens

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yeah i got a couple of people on FB from NT.. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yeah i got a couple of people on FB from NT.. 

Fromthatown. Dude was mad chill, haven't seen him post in a while. If you lurkin fam, you still my bay area fam!

Fromthatown. Dude was mad chill, haven't seen him post in a while. If you lurkin fam, you still my bay area fam!

YO!

Jake
tired.gif

I actually have had this conversation with a young lady. Essentially, I have a "buddy" in place to inform you all in the event of my demise.
embarassed.gif

DF!!!

YO!

Jake
tired.gif

I actually have had this conversation with a young lady. Essentially, I have a "buddy" in place to inform you all in the event of my demise.
embarassed.gif

DF!!!

Idk if anyone would ever know if I went. I don't think I have anyone's FB's or any way for people to know on here that I'm gone. :/ I should probably work on that. Regardless, RIP to those we have lost.

Idk if anyone would ever know if I went. I don't think I have anyone's FB's or any way for people to know on here that I'm gone. :/ I should probably work on that. Regardless, RIP to those we have lost.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

BigFameOne.

Rest in Paradise
Also to the young NTer that sold kicks that was in Vegas I believe...
tired.gif

Ant, don't even @%#!+$+ talk like that...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

BigFameOne.

Rest in Paradise
Also to the young NTer that sold kicks that was in Vegas I believe...
tired.gif

Ant, don't even @%#!+$+ talk like that...
tired.gif

Not to be funny whatever happened to Kerry he had a bunch of cool stories seemed like a cool dude, and what happened to GoldenArmz. both of these cats were entertaining.

Not to be funny whatever happened to Kerry he had a bunch of cool stories seemed like a cool dude, and what happened to GoldenArmz. both of these cats were entertaining.

while im pretty sure no one would miss me on NT if i passed, i still have a couple friends here on NT that might give me an honorable mention or a spot in their sig.

kind of reminds me of the NT fam appreciation thread. i got love for all my fellow NT'ers

Back
Top Bottom