R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

After seeing some old interviews from him, the guy was just so down to earth. His first passion was marine biology and he basically just started acting to pay off his school loans for that. He still continued to pursue his passion even though he could of easily become a much bigger movie star. Dude just never let the fame get to his head. He's just one of those people that you know would be chill to be around.

I'm sure his passing will skyrocket the next F&F movie numbers, but damn. Such a good person was lost that day.

Seeing this pic makes me think about how bad Paul got it. Heart breaking 
frown.gif
is that Paul's hat on the ground? kind of chilling

rip, i really felt like dude was a family member when i heard the news. everyone serves their purpose and is given an expiration dafe. im sure hes in a better place. this tragedy sadly brings many tears in my eyes

I saw him walking down a street down here in mtl a couple months ago....I was like oh snap that was paul walker as he passed by. I didnt stop and say hi though.

Funny I dont know him at all but its surreal that even though I will never see him again, I will actually never see him again.

Rip to the forced "Bruh"

Last edited:
he will always be remembered , he was the kind of guy that every1 loved 

and stop running fast with cars ppl 

RIP ....

saw him at the track twice here  in california. hes very down to earth and a very cool guy. RIP

Damn unreal news today.

Always liked him, was one of my man crushes for sure. RIP Paul

Just watched this on fb page :frown: as a filipino american and fan of the F&F movies my emotions broke down with sadness, very shocked and teary eyed with the tragedy! RIP Paul Walker

I'm legit saddened by this.  Woke up from dozing off on the couch tonight and saw "RIP Paul Walker" on IG a few minutes later.  Didn't believe it so I rushed here.  

Damn.  
frown.gif
tired.gif

Paul has been one of my favorite actors since the OG F+F.  He just had that chill vibe that made you think he was just one of the homies.  And from what I'm hearing, it sounds like he was truly that way in real life.  

Just watched this on fb page :frown: as a filipino american and fan of the F&F movies my emotions broke down with sadness, very shocked and teary eyed with the tragedy! RIP Paul Walker

Damb, dude was really THAT guy....I'm mad more people were not aware of how much more he was doing...I hope if there is a heaven my man got a nice cozy seat up there...he deserves it.

I guess the part that always bugs me about death is the statement that usually follows "well, when it's your time, it's your time..."

how about if it wasn't my time yet, but I happened to be sitting next to the driver, and it's his time?? then is it also my time by default? not fair bro.

Damn so sad RIP. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom