R.I.P Teena Marie aka Lady T

Originally Posted by al3x89

RIP...

but why do people get offended if someone doesn't know who she is? (see this with famous people.. is it really a big deal?)

i've never heard of her before in my life, i'm 21 btw...
Why would you click on a thread about someone dying and then ask Who? while u could just as easily gone to the big G and copy and pasted your way to glory.
R.I.P to a legend. Music just aint like it used to be 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

RIP...

but why do people get offended if someone doesn't know who she is? (see this with famous people.. is it really a big deal?)

i've never heard of her before in my life, i'm 21 btw...
Why would you click on a thread about someone dying and then ask Who? while u could just as easily gone to the big G and copy and pasted your way to glory.
R.I.P to a legend. Music just aint like it used to be 
frown.gif

r.i.p. ms. teena marie...

i was just jamming "lover girl" the other day on the ipod..

her voice was unmatched...

fire and desire has got to be the best duet song or at least top 3.

r.i.p. ms. teena marie...

i was just jamming "lover girl" the other day on the ipod..

her voice was unmatched...

fire and desire has got to be the best duet song or at least top 3.

I found out on twitter, which is the worst place to find out about anyone dying. Because everyone's an idiot and is lying about having confirmation.

For example, Lil Duval cracked jokes and even messaged her on some, you dead? wake up? bull %!#%

So RIP. I'm sorry the internet found out before the real news did.
tired.gif

I found out on twitter, which is the worst place to find out about anyone dying. Because everyone's an idiot and is lying about having confirmation.

For example, Lil Duval cracked jokes and even messaged her on some, you dead? wake up? bull %!#%

So RIP. I'm sorry the internet found out before the real news did.
tired.gif

The people that don't know her are probably the people that think Rick James was only famous from Dave Chappelle. I love Fire and Desire. Reminds me when I was a kid listening to the radio on a Sunday night.

The people that don't know her are probably the people that think Rick James was only famous from Dave Chappelle. I love Fire and Desire. Reminds me when I was a kid listening to the radio on a Sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom