R.I.P. Terrence Ponder

So today I found out that one of my friends got killed last month on July 13, I'm just finding out because We stayed in 2 different states (Georgia andAlabama) but he was gun down at an intersection by some guys who pulled up and shot inside his car.....he was hit in the head and chest his friend drive him Tothe hospital but he was pronounced brain dead and his moms took him off life support......RIP YOU WILL BE MISSED

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
another life taken

damn RIP
did the guys who did that to him get caught? any background info as to why it happened?

must have been living that life....but r.i.p. to him if he aint pull nothing grimey to warrant this

on my mother I just checked Facebook today, was on my cousin's profile, saw that one of his friends had a "R.I.P" pic as his avy. Knowing how itbe, I clicked on it just to make sure I aint know who it was, turned out it was my lil N' Ricky who I knew since about 3rd grade...

Aint talk to dude since middle school, and that prolly added to my conscience. The the worst feeling is seeing somebody go and the only memory you got of themwas when they still an innocent young'n, before that hood mentality truly poisoned all of us...its foul out here fam.
smh.gif

RIP to ya mans tho...

Back
Top Bottom