R.I.P Trayvon

Its just like a sucker

Asking you for proof of when the law,cops,and the court system has been corrupt

So they can take your info and run with it hoping they blow the lid on some court scandal

That makes them famous

As if you're just as stupid as them to think you'd do that

Gimme a break lame

If you're on your comp, just copy and paste it.

If you're on the mobile site, copy the gifs URL and put it inside this
or just paste the URL into the "enter image URL" space when you click the upload button.

It's sad how we had a woman testify that George Zimmerman's gun was directly on TM shirt

we had a man testify that TM's DNA was nowhere on the gun and GZ's blood wasn't on him yet he still might walk

It's sad how we had a woman testify that George Zimmerman's gun was directly on TM shirt

we had a man testify that TM's DNA was nowhere on the gun and GZ's blood wasn't on him yet he still might walk
He will walk because that is not proof it wasn't self defense.

smh my tear ducks are ready.

But honestly Tracy martin's family is about that life.
Tracy loved that boy, it will get dealt with eventually.

Last edited:
^^a lot of the system is corrupt unfortunately.

This is a dumb question but I've never been to court or anything and I know there's attorney client privilege too. So say you go to some high power fancy defense lawyer and you're accused of murder. Do you have to tell them exactly what happened and then they go to work trying to show reasonable doubt based on your story? Or do they just try and manipulate evidence and witnesses' testimonies even if they know that you are guilty?

Please ignore what MikeJeffJo said. Nothing he stated makes any sense. Why would you wait until a verdict to tell your lawyer the truth? In any case, the privilege works like this:

1) The privilege makes confidential anything you've done in the past. Meaning, if you tell your lawyer "yeah i killed the guy," the lawyer must keep that information confidential

2) It does not protect against future crimes. Meaning, if you tell your lawyer "i plan on killing somebody tomorrow," your lawyer is under a legal and ethical obligation to report that to law enforcement.

No it won't. People will riot. People will talk. But no one will do ****.

Please ignore what MikeJeffJo said. Nothing he stated makes any sense. Why would you wait until a verdict to tell your lawyer the truth? In any case, the privilege works like this:

1) The privilege makes confidential anything you've done in the past. Meaning, if you tell your lawyer "yeah i killed the guy," the lawyer must keep that information confidential

2) It does not protect against future crimes. Meaning, if you tell your lawyer "i plan on killing somebody tomorrow," your lawyer is under a legal and ethical obligation to report that to law enforcement.
true but I think he asked what could a lawyer do if after the fact your found innocent you state that you did it. Not going to a lawyer and saying im planning on killing a person. A lot of these responses are based on an idealogy of we live in a world where the system follows the letter of the law, and there is no corruption, bias, favoritism, racism, or lack of moral/ethical integrity.

While some of you may say the things mikejeffjo is saying are foolish ignorant, it is equally foolish and ignorant to take the law at face value and believe they are upheld and practiced in the manner in which they are written and intended.

To be honest if anything his interpretation views are closer to real life, then this whimsical, fairy tale life of the system, laws, and hell society is playing fair and everything is on the up and up.

who the hell is tracy????

Even though the law is pretty clear as far as stand your ground and innocent until proven guilty and all, the fact that mothers are on the jury will add more weight to the stalking/following part of this case.

A lot of, sorry to say, white men that support Zimmerman say it's ok to follow someone at night in a car and then get out and pursue them on foot without announcing who they are. That really doesn't go over well with women.

It will be interesting to see what the outcome of this trial is. A trial isn't a textbook where 1+1 =2, the all women jury can just believe that Zimmerman's story is BS and just convict and disregard the whole beyond a reasonable doubt.

^^ yeah I wasn't really talking about future crimes or saying you did it after the fact. I probably worded it strange but I meant like the process for a criminal defense lawyer, I figure you have to tell them the story but say for example:

Does the defendant need to admit to his attorney he killed someone, for instance, then the attorney has the right to either take the case ?...but I'd just find it weird that someone is defending a person who they know in actuality did the crime yet still is trying to provide doubt that they didn't do it. l was just curious how that dynamic with a defense attorney works as far as knowing what really happened and then trying to show otherwise.

Not to thread jack but I'm just wondering worst case here: GZ story isn't true but would OMara still be trying to paint it a certain way even if he knows GZ wasn't really in life threatening danger?

Last edited:
^^ yeah I wasn't really talking about future crimes or saying you did it after the fact. I probably worded it strange but I meant like the process for a criminal defense lawyer, I figure you have to tell them the story but say for example:

Does the defendant need to admit to his attorney he killed someone, for instance, then the attorney has the right to either take the case ?...but I'd just find it weird that someone is defending a person who they know in actuality did the crime yet still is trying to provide doubt that they didn't do it. l was just curious how that dynamic with a defense attorney works as far as knowing what really happened and then trying to show otherwise.

Not to thread jack but I'm just wondering worst case here: GZ story isn't true but would OMara still be trying to paint it a certain way even if he knows GZ wasn't really in life threatening danger?

The defendant can, and should, tell his attorney the truth as to what happened. This is where morality kicks in. There are some defense attorneys who won't take rape cases/child molestation cases because they don't wan to deal with those types of people.

boy his friend frank taffe is something else..... he is the epitome of why a lot of ppl do not like white ppl and generalize them as they do.

Frank Taffe is more unlikable to me at this moment than Zimmerman and that's hard to do considering the circumstances...lord that man is detestable

Thanks
If you're on your comp, just copy and paste it.

If you're on the mobile site, copy the gifs URL and put it inside this
or just paste the URL into the "enter image URL" space when you click the upload button.

Back
Top Bottom