R.I.P Trayvon

To prove Trayvon had to be the aggressor basically

This dude said that he has only worked with the defense in all of his cases. Most of them if not all were cases against the police.
But this dude is doing a animation based off of GZ's side of the story? Oh, ok. Haha

Yea, he can still expect a lot of random gut punches from strangers if he's free.
Really though expect to see a wrongful death suit, which the burden of proof is a lot lower for the plaintiff to prove. Zimmy can kiss his police dreams away and  he  may have a hard time finding reputable  employment. Trust me its a wrap for him regardless.  If  you think hes big now just imagine how big hes gonna get once he realizes that his life will never be the same.

Yea, he can still expect a lot of random gut punches from strangers if he's free.

If he's free, people will forget about him no time. I can't even remember what Casey Anthony looks like. Zimmerman will change his appearance a little, move, and people won't recognize him.

This dude said that he has only worked with the defense in all of his cases. Most of them if not all were cases against the police.
But this dude is doing a animation based off of GZ's side of the story? Oh, ok. Haha
Not Zimmy's side of the story, but the 911 call and the statements from the prosecutor's depositions of witnesses.

Zimmerman is an example of what happens when cowards have guns
Pretty much. I don't think he went out looking to kill somebody but he does seem like one of those punk racist dudes that feels he has some power when you put a gun in his hand.

And deep down, I knew this case was a wrap after buddy wasn't even arrested and the state was basically forced to bring charges. I think a lot of other people feel this way too, although it sucks admitting it.
Yup. From jump it was handled wrong.
So 911 told u not to follow him, u did. then u got out of the car with ur pistol, and now he's dead? U have the right to remain silent... that's how i feel it should've went

Yeah, from the start it just seemed like they really didn't care that this kid lost his life.

I haven't been keeping up with the trail the last few days but when I did watch it always felt like the prosecution could do more. It's like they're just going with the flow.

breezing thru last few pages...im guessing the case against gz isn't strong? :nerd:

one thing i never cosigned was the testimony to determine who's voice it was screaming for help/his life. experts can pin it? fine. all im saying is, there will never be anyone who is crying for help/their life with a fully loaded gun in the holster.

because lets be real. if trayvon appeared that suspicious to gz, that man would've never approached the kid in the first place had he not been armed, the weapon was the only reason he felt he could effectively patrol and approach people. without the gun, his coward butt would've called 911 and kept it moving.

common sense isn't a viable form of evidence tho. bottom line, regardless of the outcome of the case, trayvon would be alive had gz not bothered this kid.

He is basically saying Trayvon's shirt wasn't hugging his body like a metrosexual, my shirts are two inches off my body too wth this man getting at :rolleyes

Last edited:
:nthat:
I am a real american fight for the rights of every man
I am a real American fight for what's right fight for your life

Last edited:
nthat.gif

I am a real american fight for the rights of every man
I am a real American fight for what's right fight for your life
lol that pastor troy

If he's free, people will forget about him no time. I can't even remember what Casey Anthony looks like. Zimmerman will change his appearance a little, move, and people won't recognize him.
very true...is anyone still talking about the guy who got shot at the gas station for music to loud, or the girl who got shot at walmart.... Our society in particular americans have the attention span of a lab rat. I said this before even trial started. If gz get off...ppl will say/display there disdain on twitter/facebook etc...for a few months then itll be on the next one.

He is basically saying Trayvon's shirt wasn't hugging his body like a metrosexual, my shirts are two inches off my body too wth this man getting at
eyes.gif
How the hell are your shirts 2 inches off your body unless you are leaning over?

How the hell are your shirts 2 inches off your body unless you are leaning over?

Didn't mean a shirt like a t shirt, but a sweater? Definitely. If you're wearing two sweaters, it's impossible for a part of the outermost sweater to be two inches from touching your skin if you wearing another sweater under it? It's easy to have space in a sweater in the chest area especially if you don't have any muscles

Didn't mean a shirt like a t shirt, but a sweater? Definitely. If you're wearing two sweaters, it's impossible for a part of the outermost sweater to be two inches from touching your skin if you wearing another sweater under it? It's easy to have space in a sweater in the chest area especially if you don't have any muscles
You must be the only person i've ever heard of that has a 1 inch layer of space in between your layers of clothes.

No matter the outcome of this trial George Zimmerman's life is screwed regardless.
I wish I could agree, but what happened to Casey Anthony? She's probably chilling on an island sipping martini's while she has someone write her book
mean.gif

This is the only chance that TM's family has at getting justice, because GZ will be long gone before vigilantes can get their hands on him.
mean.gif

Last edited:
No matter the outcome of this trial George Zimmerman's life is screwed regardless.

I wish I could agree, but what happened to Casey Anthony? She's probably chilling on an island sipping martini's while she has someone write her book :smh:
This is the only chance that TM's family has at getting justice, because GZ will be long gone before vigilantes can get their hands on him. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom