R.I.P Trayvon

What do you mean "left room" for manslaughter.

He was charged with manslaughter the jury could have and should have convicted him with manslaughter.

The judge allowed it.
i was about to say, manslaughter was the "lesser" attached charge right?

What do you mean "left room" for manslaughter.

He was charged with manslaughter the jury could have and should have convicted him with manslaughter.

The judge allowed it.
Yes, and I understand one of the jurors asked clarification in regards to manslaughter as well.

Did you watch the entire trial? The prosecution went for the jugular - I feel as not enough time or effort was spent on manslaughter. I don't even think all the jurors understood wtf it was ....

when I meant room, I meant they should of have at least cover both murder and manslaughter so when it came time - this **** didn't happen. Then again, at least I would of have convicted on manslaughter, but the jury might of have been hung. At the end of the day, did the pictures and visuals of GZ busted nose, scar head weight big in regards to being fearful - perhaps and that's what it comes down to it. Although to me he took excessive force, maybe to a defenseless woman, he didn't.

Why are you so aggressive
laugh.gif
lol - I'm not - Im just stating my opinion base on his bg on this thread. 

you must not have been keeping up!

I have been keeping up 75% of your 200 plus post since last month have been in this thread and you get pissed anytime this dude quotes someone and highlights. And now you taking personal jabs at his intelligence. Yet you keep going back and forth with him.

Yes, and I understand one of the jurors asked clarification in regards to manslaughter as well.

Did you watch the entire trial? The prosecution went for the jugular - I feel as not enough time or effort was spent on manslaughter. I don't even think all the jurors understood wtf it was ....

when I meant room, I meant they should of have at least cover both murder and manslaughter so when it came time - this **** didn't happen. Then again, at least I would of have convicted on manslaughter, but the jury might of have been hung. At the end of the day, did the pictures and visuals of GZ busted nose, scar head weight big in regards to being fearful - perhaps and that's what it comes down to it. Although to me he took excessive force, maybe to a defenseless woman, he didn't.

I agree to an extent but I believe most of those women had there minds made up anyways. I think it was a tactic to go higher in order to be able to get something.

I have been keeping up 75% of your 200 plus post since last month have been in this thread and you get pissed anytime this dude quotes someone and highlights. And now you taking personal jabs at his intelligence. Yet you keep going back and forth with him.
oh so you know .. then why you ask?

cuz it wouldnt make sense to go back and forth unless

a) you are an idiot as you claim me to be

b) you do not think i am an idiot

pick one.

I can't take this thread man. Why does Trayvon keep getting blamed for a confrontation he couldn't avoid? Zimmerman drove, got out, and continued to follow the teen on foot. He was going to see him eventually.

When the grass is cut the snakes will show

Gotta thank the homie George for that though

:smh:

Real ****. A lot of these dudes get exposed when situations like this happen.

:lol: Ninja always digging himself a hole. Dude seems so damn ignorant about race you can't take anything he says serious.

This thread needs to be locked.

Shoulda been locked a while ago son.

The people who have accounts from June and July 2013 that post almost exclusively in this thread need to just come out with it.

Yes , I cringe every time I hear Trayvon "picked" a fight :smh:

How the hell do you pick a fight when someone is following you in a car , gets out and continues to follow you on foot ?

That's enough to put most people on edge and in a survival type of mindset to where they're prepared to defend themselves.

It ain't like Tray saw GZ in 7/11 and mean mugged him and sad "wtf u looking at mr neighborhood watch" then proceeded to beat his brains in till he had to shoot.

Or he saw GZ in his car and walked up to him like what's your problem , dragged him out and again beat his brains in till he had no choice but to shoot.

I can't take this thread man. Why does Trayvon keep getting blamed for a confrontation he couldn't avoid? Zimmerman drove, got out, and continued to follow the teen on foot. He was going to see him eventually.

There was nothing he could have done. :smh:
Even when I think I am being followed I almost have a panic attack.
This kid was actually being followed he must have been terrified

He walked faster, GZ walked faster
He started skipping, GZ started skipping
He ran, GZ ran.

Those are facts of this case and the fact that they couldnt find him guilty of manslaughter just baffles me.
This whole self defense claim is B.S.

He admitted himself, he didnt shoot trayvon because he thought trayvon was going to kill him.
He shot trayvon because he thought trayvon was going to get his gun.

And even that story is shaky
First he said trayvon grabbed the gun
The he said trayvon reached for the gun.
Then he said "it looked liked he looked down at the gun right before he said you're going to died tonight"

Those jurors just wanted to go home and now they just released that the judge still allowed the to see their families during the sequestration.

There was nothing he could have done.
mean.gif

Even when I think I am being followed I almost have a panic attack.
This kid was actually being followed he must have been terrified

He walked faster, GZ walked faster
He started skipping, GZ started skipping
He ran, GZ ran.

Those are facts of this case and the fact that they couldnt find him guilty of manslaughter just baffles me.
This whole self defense claim is B.S.

He admitted himself, he didnt shoot trayvon because he thought trayvon was going to kill him.
He shot trayvon because he thought trayvon was going to get his gun.

And even that story is shaky
First he said trayvon grabbed the gun
The he said trayvon reached for the gun.
Then he said "it looked liked he looked down at the gun right before he said you're going to died tonight"

Those jurors just wanted to go home and now they just released that the judge still allowed the to see their families during the sequestration.
 which basically confirms B-37 commiserating with her space lawyer husband.

Wow. What's the point of sequestration if you're going to them do that? The judge is a ******g joke as well from not allowing the audio experts to testify to this.

I'm not watching all that but if she literally said all six jurors felt TM was a thug, then I stand corrected and the two of you are correct. I'll own up to that L.
These people can say - yes I believe her because she said it.

But yet they say, they can't believe GZ because he said it.

Aint there bias here? 

Oh and she does have a reason to lie and create outrage. She was motivated by greed and a book deal.

So yes, I guess I have to believe what she said because she is the only speaking out about it. Just like I can't doubt what GZ said because I dont have anyone else to say other wise!
how old are you man? 14?
roll.gif

These people can say - yes I believe her because she said it.

But yet they say, they can't believe GZ because he said it.

Aint there bias here? 

Oh and she does have a reason to lie and create outrage. She was motivated by greed and a book deal.

So yes, I guess I have to believe what she said because she is the only speaking out about it. Just like I can't doubt what GZ said because I dont have anyone else to say other wise!
This is what naivete looks like

how old are you man? 14?
roll.gif
no I'm making a valid argument - whether you want to read into it or not - that's your problem.

the point of the reply was to say, you can't believe everything you hear. however, we are picking and choosing who to believe and who not to ...

I guess you are to educated for your own good ...

how old are you man? 14?
roll.gif
no I'm making a valid argument - whether you want to read into it or not - that's your problem.

the point of the reply was to say, you can't believe everything you hear. however, we are picking and choosing who to believe and who not to ...

I guess you are to educated for your own good ...
what does this even mean...

I assume that people who are educated do it for their own good, no?

what does this even mean...

I assume that people who are educated do it for their own good, no?
I guess you did understand my point - just wanted to discard it by your response ..

you are the same person getting at someone because of their education - but yet are being over back words at the backlash Jeantel received ..

come on kid .... who is acting like a child here? really!

Back
Top Bottom