R.I.P Trayvon

Ok so has the state rested its case what's going on? I haven't been able to keep up with the trial today
State is done, before the Defense starts with their case they're asking for a acquittal.
this dude is going to get acquitted
mean.gif
I dont see it happening

I see this thread went to ****
have you contributed anything constructive to this thread at all?

Yea right now the defense is arguing that the judge should just acquit without them having to present their case because the prosecutions case isn't strong enough. Pretty common thing to argue for I believe. Strongly doubt the judge will just acquit at this point but its all part of the process

I'd argue that Trayvon had every right to confront George. He was standing HIS ground because he felt threatened and in imminent danger. Why doesn't the law apply there?
Trayvon had every right to verbally confront George.  Being followed does NOT give you the right to physically confront/assault someone.  If Trayvon felt that he was in imminent danger, he had a cell phone and could of dialed 911.   

but the thing is, we only have the living person, who is on trial as a basis. SO you have to put in perspective

Good points being made...
contradictions everywhere
"2 people involved here: 1 is dead, the others a liar"

Last edited:
This. If this is the case, I missed it. Unless dude has knowledge of stuff the rest of the world doesn't.

I'd argue that Trayvon had every right to confront George. He was standing HIS ground because he felt threatened and in imminent danger. Why doesn't the law apply there?
Nobody has yet to answer this
This is what the whole trial is about but moist people here and in world cant seem to grip that. We all know TM hit GZ defense and prosc knows this the isue is whether TM had a right to do what he did which the evidence is pointing to that he did

1. No one can say anything with Certainty... :rolleyes TM wasn't at a bank, or on private property with a dress code. He was in a place that he had a legal right to be. Whether or not his clothes made GZ uncomfortable is COMPLETELY based on GZ's personal prejudices. And as far as the suit, I honestly don't think it would've mattered if the man was white or black, the suit implicates socioeconomic status, I believe that GZ's prejudice was based on race and socioeconomic status. No one knows tho, unless they can read his thoughts... that's why you view the circumstances.

2. Punk does not mean black. True. But he states "these punks always get away" and states that TM was black... who are "these punks" lets not be naive. That was the context...

3. Stuff happens to black people all the time that is entirely their fault, But, if you live in America and don't see the clear prejudice that exist then you are truly sheltered. Just look at the disproportionate sentences that african americans receive compared to other races for the exact same crimes. GZ's preconceived notions and prejudices were clear in his decision to follow TM. Now GZ was well in his right to follow TM, but you're not being serious if you don't think his personal prejudices were at play. I'm not implying he's a Klan leader, but race was certainly a factor.

To address your last statement... This is a discussion board, I'm here to discuss and share my opinions and listen and hear others. Many in here do a tremendous job of having an opinion without getting worked up. You are writing in all caps and personally calling me a racist. It seems, you are letting your emotions get the best of you. And of course I'm stating my theories. No one was there, everything is a theory, from the medical examiners to what the jury perceives. :lol:
And their lies the problem... ppl try so hard to be unbias, and appear colorblind, and completely absolved of any racial/sexual preference or bias that they actually appear bias/prejudice and in many times racist.

Ppl try to be so socially pr and pc, that often times their words/actions come across rather foolish and unrealistic...or completely sheltered from the real world.  

That's why it's always funny to me when dudes say "Oh I can look at this objectively" It's one thing to be unbiased but some these dudes just be playing dumb cuz wanna act like racist bastards like Zimmerman ain't still walking around. Everybody with a brain knows why he called the cops on Trayvon, they just don't wanna accept it or they're cool with it.

Trayvon had every right to verbally confront George.  Being followed does NOT give you the right to physically confront/assault someone.  If Trayvon felt that he was in imminent danger, he had a cell phone and could of dialed 911.   

He did verbally confront him first. Even Zimmerman has admitted that, what we don't know is how the exchange went and how it escalated to a fight. We have one persons story the truth usually lies in between two opposing sides not squarely on the statements of the party that is still alive. After hearing all this I think he's going to be found not guilty of 2nd deg. murder, I hope he's found guilty but I'm not getting my hopes up

if u fell your in danger then the person who is of danger to you approaches in darkness out of nowhere your saying your going to just say hi and shake that stranger hand?

U have ever right to stand your ground

That's why it's always funny to me when dudes say "Oh I can look at this objectively" It's one thing to be unbiased but some these dudes just be playing dumb cuz wanna act like racist bastards like Zimmerman ain't still walking around. Everybody with a brain knows why he called the cops on Trayvon, they just don't wanna accept it or they're cool wiYeah
Yeah I'm just a creepy *** cracka C'mon. YOU CAN'T BE RACIST AGAINST A CRACKA'!!

Last edited:
To many "I think" from the prosecution for Zimmerman to get charged. Not enough evidence on either side.

That's why it's always funny to me when dudes say "Oh I can look at this objectively" It's one thing to be unbiased but some these dudes just be playing dumb cuz wanna act like racist bastards like Zimmerman ain't still walking around. Everybody with a brain knows why he called the cops on Trayvon, they just don't wanna accept it or they're cool wiYeah
Yeah I'm just a creepy *** cracka C'mon. YOU CAN'T BE RACIST AGAINST A CRACKA'!!

My point exactly.

Yea prosecution just confirmed they have already included the lesser charge of manslaughter... def not getting dismissed, case is way too high profile for that

EDIT: I think that the sentencing for manslaughter in FL carries a max penalty of 20-25 I MAY very well be wrong tho

Last edited:
Are you aware that their is a world outside of NT and FB?
View media item 481838
no...

I get it n niketalk, Facebook, go to class and work, and holla at broads that either are hostesses at Applebee's or cashiers at rue 21 because they have the most negatively correlated mass to confidence ratio.

Last edited:
quick question...

is there ANY body on George Zimmerman's side?

seems like everybody believes he was wrong ...

I'm on neither "side." I just want all the facts, justice to be served and the correct decision to made.

Because I didn't choose a side, certain NTers have tried to deem me a "racist" which is completely idiotic. But hey everyone is entitled to their schizophrenic delusions. :lol:

quick question...

is there ANY body on George Zimmerman's side?

seems like everybody believes he was wrong ...

I'm on neither "side." I just want all the facts, justice to be served and the correct decision to made.

Because I didn't choose a side, certain NTers have tried to deem me a "racist" which is completely idiotic. But hey everyone is entitled to their schizophrenic delusions. :lol:
Delusions? That's racist

Yea prosecution just confirmed they have already included the lesser charge of manslaughter... def not getting dismissed, case is way too high profile for that

EDIT: I think that the sentencing for manslaughter in FL carries a max penalty of 20-25 I MAY very well be wrong tho

That is the max he will be getting though. 2nd degree
Aint happening.

^We'll see... it really is all in the hands of the jury, and their feelings. It will def be interesting to see how it unfolds. 20-25 is quite a long time tho

Did he have time to call 911?

Do you know he wasn't physically confronted?

And at what point does one determine that they're in grave danger and need to step it up to a physical confrontation from a verbal one? And isn't this basically what the defense has argued? They've implied that you don't have to wait until you're almost dead to defend yourself physically. Couldn't every individual have different thresholds of feeling in life-threatening danger?

The bottom line is that this Stand Your Ground law is absolute rubbish and opens up Pandora's box when it comes to self-defense ****. What's even sadder is that this whole case hinges on "facts" because George said so. A dude with proven inconsistencies in his story is able to have his word taken as truth, which is aided by the law. Ridiculous.

Standing your ground and returning to a conflict are two different things. You guys are reaching. REACHING.

Back
Top Bottom