R.I.P Trayvon

This is not about what I would have done though. I'm not disagreeing with you. I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood so watching my back has been an everyday occurrence since I was a kid.

This is mainly what is fact, and what the law states. There is no room for "what would you do?"

But there is room though , what would you have done in this situation if you were being followed , I want you to be in TM shoes for a bit

You totally missed the point of my post.  I'll repeat it or write it a different way.  The testimony of the woman who said she saw a person wearing a red/orange jacket on top has not been mentioned or repeated on here.  I believe the reason for that is because she is NOT white, however the testimony of Mr Goode has been repeated on here, and the reason for that is because he is white.  Like I said many times earlier in this thread.............."complexion for the protection..........for the collection"
No I got what you said. My point was the PHYSICAL evidence suggests Zimmerman was on his back. Thats why people aren't running with the womans testimony.

Once again though you've made this into white/black. Continue.....
I believe both individuals were on the top at some point in time during the struggle.  Meaning they were both rolling around the ground during the tussle.  As far as this being a white/black thing, I'm not going to be naive like you and others in here.  Let's not act like racial factors don't exist.  

Sources for all of this info?

Just some:

Facts of the distance of the gun at point of shooting and being on top
see Vincent Di Maio testimony ( a highly acclaimed professional who is a witness around the world and wrote the book on guns and the risidue, different round effects etc. well renowned around the word)
See other witness

It is clearly noted the 911 call (thought to be late teens, it is well known zimmerman is 28 at the time check his age now and subtract to see the age if you must)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

no one is going to call the cops about somebody they are hunting down to beat... that is ridiculous, Once asked to stop following he said ok, and only got out the car to check address on the apt, remember it is pitch dark, and raining.

trayvon fighting
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

taping homeless guy fight and friends taking his bike

bonus: possibly dealing guns
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...-proffer-hearing-multiple-francining-moments/

I believe both individuals were on the top at some point in time during the struggle.  Meaning they were both rolling around the ground during the tussle.  As far as this being a white/black thing, I'm not going to be naive like you and others in here.  Let's not act like racial factors don't exist.  

Who's being naive? Never did I say people weren't painting this as a white/black issue. Its painfully obvious though when someones point is shot down, or proven wrong it goes right back to the white/black issue.

Since day one I haven't changed my stance. I actually enjoy the law. I want to see both sides regardless of ANYTHING.

Anyone could see this was going to be a black/white thing the moment the media signaled Zimmerman as a WHITE male.

also another tidbit, if someone is lying why would they say "GREAT i hope they did" when the cops told him they have video of the altercation...

another fact if zimmerman is racist and wanted to just kill this black kid why would he be one of the few to stand up against the police in 2010 when they beat a homeless blackman,... this is also why the original cop was removed from the case because he had ties to the cop who was fired because zimmerman stood up for the black homeless guy...

but no, the media doesn't show that. Just like the media paints other pictures to further a different agenda... one day people may realize or just stay sheeping.

But there is room though , what would you have done in this situation if you were being followed , I want you to be in TM shoes for a bit

Thats a double edged sword and CANNOT be answered realistically. No one can UNLESS we were actually there. What if it were a hot 5'6 beach blonde following you at night? Would you automatically attack because you felt threatened?

We could give what if scenarios all day on this bud.

Who's being naive? Never did I say people weren't painting this as a white/black issue. Its painfully obvious though when someones point is shot down, or proven wrong it goes right back to the white/black issue.

Since day one I haven't changed my stance. I actually enjoy the law. I want to see both sides regardless of ANYTHING.

Anyone could see this was going to be a black/white thing the moment the media signaled Zimmerman as a WHITE male.
The media doesn't or didn't need to do anything.  Zimmerman himself signaled himself to be a white male.  Try again. 

so if he gets off...

does that mean its okay to go and follow people... then if they beat us up, shoot them?

ACCORDING TO THE LAW, following is now illegal... if you have a problem with that take it up with your local officials and move to make it illegal...

in the street i understand you feel disrespected or intimidated and want to get back, but that doesn't matter the point to attack someone on following them (even though your scared and possibly ran for 4 mins but only ended up 20-30 feet(not sure exactly but not far at all))

this is the biggest problem people have... being followed is not GROUNDS TO BEAT THE GUY!! once you put your hands on someone if is possible for anything to happen and the person will defend themselves.

hence self defense.

Everyone that's "probably" not black keeps wanting to say we are making it a race issue.
The laws of this land were created based on race issues.
White people didnt make these laws for themselves.
The laws of this land were made to control "other people", which at the time this country was primarily only white and black.
These laws are decades and centuries old, but are being applied to a 21st century America.

So yes a white person thinks its ok to shoot a "suspicious looking" unarmed black man that they have pursued for 5-10minutes.
The laws of this land were written for that to be ok, and not punishable by the law.
This case is a perfect example of what happened to black men and women for centuries and still happening today.
So if Zimcoward walks its cool, not the first time we have seen this before.
But believe you me we will not stand for it, and the laws of this land are going to have to be re-written to favor everyone, not just the ones who wrote them.

Please, please make following after sundown illegal if the follower is an adult and the followed is a minor.

Write to your lawmakers people!

Last edited:
The media doesn't or didn't need to do anything.  Zimmerman himself signaled himself to be a white male.  Try again. 

No. You sir, are WRONG again..

On voter registration forms, George Zimmerman identified himself as Hispanic, as did his mother. His father, Robert, listed himself as white on voter registration forms. Zimmerman's mother, Gladys, is originally from Peru.

via huffington post.

Why the dispute over if he's white or hispanic? He's clearly both. Half and half. Although, I never met a Latina woman named Gladys.

Last edited:
Everyone that's "probably" not black keeps wanting to say we are making it a race issue.
The laws of this land were created based on race issues.
White people didnt make these laws for themselves.
The laws of this land were made to control "other people", which at the time this country was primarily only white and black.
These laws are decades and centuries old, but are being applied to a 21st century America.

So yes a white person thinks its ok to shoot a "suspicious looking" unarmed black man that they have pursued for 5-10minutes.
The laws of this land were written for that to be ok, and not punishable by the law.
This case is a perfect example of what happened to black men and women for centuries and still happening today.
So if Zimcoward walks its cool, not the first time we have seen this before.
But believe you me we will not stand for it, and the laws of this land are going to have to be re-written to favor everyone, not just the ones who wrote them.

yep i guess your right, if you omit the fact that he is getting beat, his head is hitting the concrete, the evidence of him being attacked first, the slamming of one mans character but not mentioning one thing about the deceased character, and oh yea we made it about race when we had OBAMA state that "my son would look like trayvon if i had one" you don't see any issue with all of that. i hope you don't have to defend yourself if you are getting beat, because if following someone is reason to fight them then if someone just happens to feel you are following them then have the right to beat you down. Or lets say you are being followed, you start to run... i guess you can only get so far in 4 mins and have no choice but to confront.

No. You sir, are WRONG again..
On voter registration forms, George Zimmerman identified himself as Hispanic, as did his mother. His father, Robert, listed himself as white on voter registration forms. Zimmerman's mother, Gladys, is originally from Peru.
via huffington post.
George Zimmmerman identified himself as a WHITE male on the doctor's paperwork when he wrote that down the day after the killing when he went in for 2 small band-aids and a lollipop.  Did you not hear the testimony of his doctor during the case??  So once again, try again champ. 

No one is going to make following someone illegal.

Paparazzi follow and stalk all day long. Not a damn thing celebrities can do about it.

When it does turn physical, celebs are usually charged with assault.

Back
Top Bottom