R.I.P Trayvon

Why the dispute over if he's white or hispanic? He's clearly both. Half and half. Although, I never met a Latina woman named Gladys.

But you have heard of Gladys Knight, who isn't white. Its a first name bro, doesn't imply or not imply anything.
I know it has nothing to do with it. Just a side statement. I knew an Asian kid in high school named Ebenezer. lol

George Zimmmerman identified himself as a WHITE male on the doctor's paperwork when he wrote that down the day after the killing when he went in for 2 small band-aids and a lollipop.  Did you not hear the testimony of his doctor during the case??  So once again, try again champ. 

Its not what he LEGALLY identified himself as though. And we're talking about doctors paperwork. Have you ever been in an ER while you were bleeding and had to sit and fill out paperwork? Not even an ER just a doctors appointment. It takes me 2 minutes to fill that crap out because I'm not even reading it.

Come on cuz, you sound ridiculous.

Grasping at straws.

Last edited:
Why is it wrong for a teenage black male to own a gun?
Plenty of WHITE people buy their kids guns all the time.
We do have the right to bear arms in this country don't we?
Or since all you see on the news and hear in the rap music you listen to is black men killing each other with guns, we immediately become a threat to society to you when we own a gun?
Yall boys keep coming with the stereotypes, and then say we are making it a race issue. TYPICAL! :rolleyes

Or since all you see on the news and hear in the rap music you listen to is black men killing each other with guns, we immediately become a threat to society to you when we own a gun?
Yall boys keep coming with the stereotypes, and then say we are making it a race issue. TYPICAL! :rolleyes

because the FACT is. ...

Most white teens than own guns, own them LEGALLY. Their parents went though the channels of buying a legal gun.

Most black teens that have guns are ILLEGAL.

Thats the fact. You can look at it anyway you want. Not saying the stereotype isn't there, but if its illegal, its illegal.

What do you guys think about the all white jury on a case involving someone who is black? Is that fair?

What do you guys think about the all white jury on a case involving someone who is black? Is that fair?

They tried to be impartial. Jurors were LYING about their stance. It was proven. If you can't find someone who is impartial you can't use them. Period.

The media doesn't or didn't need to do anything.  Zimmerman himself signaled himself to be a white male.  Try again. 

No. You sir, are WRONG again..

On voter registration forms, George Zimmerman identified himself as Hispanic, as did his mother. His father, Robert, listed himself as white on voter registration forms. Zimmerman's mother, Gladys, is originally from Peru.

via huffington post.

Yea i read he identified as latino but it's still latino vs black. You don't think minorities show prejudice against each other? Even if you dont play the race card, I still see big 20 something year old dude with gun vs 17 year old skinny teen.

No one is going to make following someone illegal.

Paparazzi follow and stalk all day long. Not a damn thing celebrities can do about it.

When it does turn physical, celebs are usually charged with assault.
That's different though. Celebrities don't have to fear for their lives, and they're usually grownass adults. Besides, paparazzi would lose their assignment if they ended up getting the celebrity killed.

George Zimmmerman identified himself as a WHITE male on the doctor's paperwork when he wrote that down the day after the killing when he went in for 2 small band-aids and a lollipop.  Did you not hear the testimony of his doctor during the case??  So once again, try again champ. 
Its not what he LEGALLY identified himself as though. And we're talking about doctors paperwork. Have you ever been in an ER while you were bleeding and had to sit and fill out paperwork? Not even an ER just a doctors appointment. It takes me 2 minutes to fill that crap out because I'm not even reading it.

Come on cuz, you sound ridiculous.

Grasping at straws.
LOL.  So now George was just writing down anything on paperwork because he's bleeding and just wants to get seen by the doctor huh.  Speaking of "bleeding", once again, his so called injuries required 2 small band-aids, and a lollipop.  It's quite clear you are backed into a corner and just refuse to throw in the towel, can't knock the hustle.  

As far as what he identifies himself legally, let's just say when it matters/mattered the most George decided to cash in on his white card.   

They tried to be impartial. Jurors were LYING about their stance. It was proven. If you can't find someone who is impartial you can't use them. Period.
Do you have  proof to  back up that statement sir?

Its clear your ignorant, and its a shame. you only view this through your experiences and feel you have to add a handicap to a particular side because of all the negatives given to the side in the PAST. I am a minority but not black, however i don't let race factor in my opinion.

Everyone has the right to bear arms, please show me where it was said otherwise (you can't you are assuming and making things up to fit your pov of anyone against your pov)
TM was dealing guns, surely illegal regardless of color, correct? or am i just being racist here? (this is just an added bonus not pertaining to the case and i only posted to show this kid isn't as innocent as he is made to seem. This behavior shows otherwise, i mean every teenage boy deals drugs and guns right? every teenage boy fights, films it, and laughs about a homeless guy being messed with by his friend right?

I'm not stupid i know this **** goes on, but is that a portrait of an "good" kid, regardless of skin color i don't believe it is.

legally bearing arms is a right, much like how zimmerman did, that is aside the case and i just posted to show a different side of what you have seen from the deceased.

i will probably not respond to you again because it is clear you will stay on this vandetta of being oppressed and that these actions are normal and okay, yet i don;t hear any uproar with black on black crime. No concern. its a shame because all life is valuable regardless of how they succumb to death.

For the record i don't believe the kid deserved to die, its unfortunate yet with the facts presented it points to self defense. present facts and we can discuss.

just fyi 99% of the latino community is NOT riding with punk a ss george zimmerman. dude aint no latino. we want justice for trayvon.
Exactly most latinos are proud of their  latino heritage and dont shun it and claim to be white like Zimmerman. 

yep i guess your right, if you omit the fact that he is getting beat, his head is hitting the concrete, the evidence of him being attacked first, the slamming of one mans character but not mentioning one thing about the deceased character, and oh yea we made it about race when we had OBAMA state that "my son would look like trayvon if i had one" you don't see any issue with all of that. i hope you don't have to defend yourself if you are getting beat, because if following someone is reason to fight them then if someone just happens to feel you are following them then have the right to beat you down. Or lets say you are being followed, you start to run... i guess you can only get so far in 4 mins and have no choice but to confront.

Who got beat and what made him start getting beat?
Where's the repeated history of Trayvon fighting and smashing peoples head into the ground?
Where's the history of Trayvon taking boxing lessons?

I was robbed at gunpoint walking home from school when I was 15, so that crap don't fly with me.
I know what happens when you wait until the attacker attacks.
I waited a few seconds too late, when I realized what was happening tried to run, but turned around and dude was chasing me with the gun pointing at me.
Yall tough guys can keep talking and believing that movie crap if you want too.
When that cold steel is pointing at you its a whole nother ball game.

Thats a double edged sword and CANNOT be answered realistically. No one can UNLESS we were actually there. What if it were a hot 5'6 beach blonde following you at night? Would you automatically attack because you felt threatened?

We could give what if scenarios all day on this bud.

There's a difference between following and aggressive following ,

Again , if someone is following you ready to confront you , what would you do?

Its clear your ignorant, and its a shame. you only view this through your experiences and feel you have to add a handicap to a particular side because of all the negatives given to the side in the PAST. I am a minority but not black, however i don't let race factor in my opinion.

Everyone has the right to bear arms, please show me where it was said otherwise (you can't you are assuming and making things up to fit your pov of anyone against your pov)
TM was dealing guns, surely illegal regardless of color, correct? or am i just being racist here? (this is just an added bonus not pertaining to the case and i only posted to show this kid isn't as innocent as he is made to seem. This behavior shows otherwise, i mean every teenage boy deals drugs and guns right? every teenage boy fights, films it, and laughs about a homeless guy being messed with by his friend right?

I'm not stupid i know this **** goes on, but is that a portrait of an "good" kid, regardless of skin color i don't believe it is.

legally bearing arms is a right, much like how zimmerman did, that is aside the case and i just posted to show a different side of what you have seen from the deceased.

i will probably not respond to you again because it is clear you will stay on this vandetta of being oppressed and that these actions are normal and okay, yet i don;t hear any uproar with black on black crime. No concern. its a shame because all life is valuable regardless of how they succumb to death.

For the record i don't believe the kid deserved to die, its unfortunate yet with the facts presented it points to self defense. present facts and we can discuss.

where are you getting this trayvon and co fighting homeless guys?

LOL.  So now George was just writing down anything on paperwork because he's bleeding and just wants to get seen by the doctor huh.  Speaking of "bleeding", once again, his so called injuries required 2 small band-aids, and a lollipop.  It's quite clear you are backed into a corner and just refuse to throw in the towel, can't knock the hustle.  

As far as what he identifies himself legally, let's just say when it matters/mattered the most George decided to cash in on his white card.   

Say it one more time since we haven't seen it five times already. You're HILAAARRRRRIOUS... That was sarcasm just in case you couldnt figure it out.

And you keep talking about his cuts on the back of his head? What about his busted up nose? Was that picture just photoshopped?

I'm being backed in a corner? You havent made sense since DAY ONE on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom