R.I.P Trayvon

No one is going to make following someone illegal.

Paparazzi follow and stalk all day long. Not a damn thing celebrities can do about it.

When it does turn physical, celebs are usually charged with assault.

I always thought that was an odd thing for celebs. Paparzzis literally invade their space and when a outlash occurs, celebs get the blame for it.

That juror was not black? Where is your proof to back up your statement?

I said if they couldn't find someone who was impartial. Meaning they interviewed black people and most likely they couldn't find someone who was impartial.

Let me guess its a conspiracy now?

Come on man. You dudes are hilarious.

where are you getting this trayvon and co fighting homeless guys?

Just some:

Facts of the distance of the gun at point of shooting and being on top
see Vincent Di Maio testimony ( a highly acclaimed professional who is a witness around the world and wrote the book on guns and the risidue, different round effects etc. well renowned around the word)
See other witness

It is clearly noted the 911 call (thought to be late teens, it is well known zimmerman is 28 at the time check his age now and subtract to see the age if you must)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

no one is going to call the cops about somebody they are hunting down to beat... that is ridiculous, Once asked to stop following he said ok, and only got out the car to check address on the apt, remember it is pitch dark, and raining.

trayvon fighting
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

taping homeless guy fight and friends taking his bike

bonus: possibly dealing guns
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...-proffer-hearing-multiple-francining-moments/

^^ my original post a page or too back... there is way more info but i'm sure it would be overlooked as many have this.

Last edited:
The testimony of the woman who said she saw a person wearing a red/orange jacket on top has not been mentioned or repeated on here.  I believe the reason for that is because she is NOT white, however the testimony of Mr Goode has been repeated on here, and the reason for that is because he is white.  Like I said many times earlier in this thread.............."complexion for the protection..........for the collection"

This is a HUGE reach.

Its clear your ignorant, and its a shame. you only view this through your experiences and feel you have to add a handicap to a particular side because of all the negatives given to the side in the PAST. [COLOR=#red]I am a minority but not black[/COLOR], however i don't let race factor in my opinion.

Everyone has the right to bear arms, please show me where it was said otherwise (you can't you are assuming and making things up to fit your pov of anyone against your pov)
TM was dealing guns, surely illegal regardless of color, correct? or am i just being racist here? (this is just an added bonus not pertaining to the case and i only posted to show this kid isn't as innocent as he is made to seem. This behavior shows otherwise, i mean every teenage boy deals drugs and guns right? every teenage boy fights, films it, and laughs about a homeless guy being messed with by his friend right?

I'm not stupid i know this **** goes on, but is that a portrait of an "good" kid, regardless of skin color i don't believe it is.

legally bearing arms is a right, much like how zimmerman did, that is aside the case and i just posted to show a different side of what you have seen from the deceased.

i will probably not respond to you again because it is clear you will stay on this vandetta of being oppressed and that these actions are normal and okay, [COLOR=#red]yet i don;t hear any uproar with black on black crime. No concern. its a shame because all life is valuable regardless of how they succumb to death.[/COLOR]

For the record i don't believe the kid deserved to die, its unfortunate yet with the facts presented it points to self defense. present facts and we can discuss.

You dont have to quote me bro. I know my history, and you can frame it how you want.
How long has your family been in this country? What do you know about the history of race relations in America?
You dont hear an uproar on black on black crime because you must not be in the black community, working to solve the problem.
Watching the news and listening to rap music isn't going to give you the details on whats happening in the black community to save our young men and womens lives.
I have several family members and friends working in law enforcement, and we are all active in the community working with our young men and women.
You have the audacity to call me ignorant when I am speaking to the history of my people in the country we helped build?
Typical internet clown using his education to sound like a fool.

Let me as you this then hypothetical guy.... What if the jury was ALL black and found Zimmerman to be innocent?

What then?

come on man you're telling me it doesnt raise an eyebrow when you have all one raise/sex as jurors for a case that race might be involved in? What happened to jury of your peers?

man I don't even...this just needs to end soon. I really don't know what id do if I met a Zimmerman supporter

Last edited:
I said if they couldn't find someone who was impartial. Meaning they interviewed black people and most likely they couldn't find someone who was impartial.

Let me guess its a conspiracy now?

Come on man. You dudes are hilarious.
where is your proof to back up your statement? No conspiracy just saying that you should be able to back up your statements with proof to back up your argument. Can you do that? Your deflecting. You bring up arguments but you cant back up your argument. Back it up with proof. 

where is your proof to back up your statement? No conspiracy just saying that you should be able to back up your statements with proof to back up your argument. Can you do that? Your deflecting. You bring up arguments but you cant back up your argument. Back it up with proof. 
Are you familiar with the history of jury selection injustice in America?

Exactly most latinos are proud of their  latino heritage and dont shun it and claim to be white like Zimmerman. 

just fyi 99% of the latino community is NOT riding with punk a ss george zimmerman. dude aint no latino. we want justice for trayvon.
This as a proud hispanic/latino myself, the hispanic/latino community does not claim gz!

Last edited:

Let me as you this then hypothetical guy.... What if the jury was ALL black and found Zimmerman to be innocent?

What then?

They would never have an all black jury for a case like this. The jury is not diverse in any way shape or form. youre allowed to find people from another county. You're making hypotheticals that aren't even sensible. The jury is not diverse. You can easily look at the other side: white people on the jury could be lying bc they want to see him get off. Or how about the woman who the defense called to the stand to talk about being robbed in the neighborhood which had barely anything to do with this case other than making it seem ok to be suspicious of black teens, who LIED on the stand saying she didn't speak on the case on twitter since over a yr ago. Then it comes out that she followed o Mara and knew Zimmerman and posted several things about Trayvon without having ever met him but I forgot #weareallalike. It absolutely goes both ways. Read up on jury selection history before you make up ridiculous scenarios like that

Last edited:
This as a proud hispanic/latino myself, the hispanic/latino community dose not claim gz!

Claim him? What does that even mean? Is he lost and found?

He has Hispanic ancestry as well as European. It's just a fact. He doesn't need to be "claimed"

That's one of the dumbest things I've read in this thread.

where are you getting this trayvon and co fighting homeless guys?

Just some:

Facts of the distance of the gun at point of shooting and being on top
see Vincent Di Maio testimony ( a highly acclaimed professional who is a witness around the world and wrote the book on guns and the risidue, different round effects etc. well renowned around the word)
See other witness

It is clearly noted the 911 call (thought to be late teens, it is well known zimmerman is 28 at the time check his age now and subtract to see the age if you must)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

no one is going to call the cops about somebody they are hunting down to beat... that is ridiculous, Once asked to stop following he said ok, and only got out the car to check address on the apt, remember it is pitch dark, and raining.

trayvon fighting
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

taping homeless guy fight and friends taking his bike

bonus: possibly dealing guns
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...-proffer-hearing-multiple-francining-moments/

^^ my original post a page or too back... there is way more info but i'm sure it would be overlooked as many have this.

i read an article that it was two homeless guys fighting each other over a bike, not trayvon fighting homeless guy

This as a proud hispanic/latino myself, the hispanic/latino community dose not claim gz!

He has Hispanic ancestry as well as European. It's just a fact. He doesn't need to be "claimed"

It was said in jest. I don't think he was making this statement seriously as a reasoning as to why Zimmerman isn't Hispanic.:lol:

laugh.gif

realtalks

only the idiots are supporting him

Lmfao you idiot. Trayvon isn't even fighting in that video. This ***** ain't even watch the video he just posting ****

Hey Stevielips, I clicked on your website- who's that female at the top of the page?

Have no idea. My boy Alex posted that. He loves posting randoms. BB Jones maybe?

Thug tested the wrong dude and got smoked. Like 500 kids died in Chicago last year. Y'all need to care about something that actually matters. This isn't one of those things.

THIS! Why is this not discussed EVERY SINGLE SECOND on the news until its stopped? WHY?

Deflecting what? I said they probably couldnt find someone who was impartial. I then showed someone who wasn't impartial. That was one example. I'm sure there are more that werent publicized or didnt even get that far.

If anything wouldnt the MOTHERS be more the side of the 17 year old "boy" that was murdered?

Why did the state allow this to happen if so?

@MS guess i will entertain one more time (just to clear the air)

I was born and lived here all my life. 27 yrs old, lived near miami til 8 then moved closer to ft. lauderdale, fl... i've been grown up with people of all races, been ran the streets and did bs, Do have friends of all colors arrested and all that. so what your pointing at to the point that i don't know is non-existent.

what does the history of your "people" have to do with your quote of
Why is it wrong for a teenage black male to own a gun?
Plenty of WHITE people buy their kids guns all the time.
We do have the right to bear arms in this country don't we?
Or since all you see on the news and hear in the rap music you listen to is black men killing each other with guns, we immediately become a threat to society to you when we own a gun?
Yall boys keep coming with the stereotypes, and then say we are making it a race issue. TYPICAL! eyes.gif

at no point did i say it was wrong for a individual of any color to own a gun legal, yet selling guns as a minor i would like you to show me how to obtain a permit for that... since you must know law please direct me to the law that states a 17 year old can sell guns.

you are heavily invested with emotion and not basing on FACTS, and you are bringing in the HISTORY of being mistreated, which may or not be true i am not for or against that comment but i don't think that zimmerman should be tried for previous peoples actions, any more than you or i should be tried for anyone elses, do you?

If they let Zimmerman go...

Man y'all already know what time it is :smh:...

They don't want another Los Angeles 1992 to deal with...

Back
Top Bottom