R.I.P Trayvon

Hey Stevielips, I clicked on your website- who's that female at the top of the page?

Have no idea. My boy Alex posted that. He loves posting randoms. BB Jones maybe?

Thug tested the wrong dude and got smoked. Like 500 kids died in Chicago last year. Y'all need to care about something that actually matters. This isn't one of those things.

THIS! Why is this not discussed EVERY SINGLE SECOND on the news until its stopped? WHY?

where is your proof to back up your statement? No conspiracy just saying that you should be able to back up your statements with proof to back up your argument. Can you do that? Your deflecting. You bring up arguments but you cant back up your argument. Back it up with proof. 

Deflecting what? I said they probably couldnt find someone who was impartial. I then showed someone who wasn't impartial. That was one example. I'm sure there are more that werent publicized or didnt even get that far.

If anything wouldnt the MOTHERS be more the side of the 17 year old "boy" that was murdered?

Why did the state allow this to happen if so?

Do you watch the news in chicago? everytime i turn the channel to the news it's violence on southside of chicago. how many people were shot in one week and how many people died IN ONE WEEK in chicago. This topic is not about what's going on in chicago. It's about a boy in florida.

The testimony of the woman who said she saw a person wearing a red/orange jacket on top has not been mentioned or repeated on here.  I believe the reason for that is because she is NOT white, however the testimony of Mr Goode has been repeated on here, and the reason for that is because he is white.  Like I said many times earlier in this thread.............."complexion for the protection..........for the collection"
This is a HUGE reach.
If that is something I believe as I stated, with the key word being "believe" how is that a HUGE reach??

Hispanic ancestory IS European.

Literally, yes. It's a lot more complicated than that though. I'm guessing you knew that. His mom is Peruvian. Her exact racial makeup could come from Amerindian, White, Black, etc.

That's neither here nor there. You're making it sound like The white and hispanic cultures in America embrace one another as being one in the same.

LOL.  So now George was just writing down anything on paperwork because he's bleeding and just wants to get seen by the doctor huh.  Speaking of "bleeding", once again, his so called injuries required 2 small band-aids, and a lollipop.  It's quite clear you are backed into a corner and just refuse to throw in the towel, can't knock the hustle.  

As far as what he identifies himself legally, let's just say when it matters/mattered the most George decided to cash in on his white card.   
Say it one more time since we haven't seen it five times already. You're HILAAARRRRRIOUS... That was sarcasm just in case you couldnt figure it out.

And you keep talking about his cuts on the back of his head? What about his busted up nose? Was that picture just photoshopped?

I'm being backed in a corner? You havent made sense since DAY ONE on this.
Pot meet kettle. 

I love how you guys mentions "fights" from trayvon but ignore factual charges of GZ assaulting his girl and assaulting a cop when he was arresting his friend.

No soft man signs up for a job(cop) that could potentially kill him.

Fwiw my boys mom is a criminal defense attorney and she's saying Guy is killing this right now, doing a very good job

Good point about the yelling how it instantly stopped.. Zimmy said he didn't know if he hit him and said tm was sitting upright saying you got me you got me. If it was gz why didn't he keep yelling

Do you watch the news in chicago? everytime i turn the channel to the news it's violence on southside of chicago. how many people were shot in one week and how many people died IN ONE WEEK in chicago. This topic is not about what's going on in chicago. It's about a boy in florida.

That was my point. Why is this thread 160 pages for ONE case on this one website not counting the hundreds of other sites discussing it? Why are there not hundreds of messages boards etc discussing the problems of the children being executed in Chicago on a daily basis?

Theres something really wrong with that.

That was my point. Why is this thread 160 pages for ONE case on this one website not counting the hundreds of other sites discussing it? Why are there not hundreds of messages boards etc discussing the problems of the children being executed in Chicago on a daily basis?

are those kids getting killed by neighborhood watch?

Just realized guys misconstrued I said filming his friends fighting a homeless guy. The guy calling me and idiot review the post with the link and before taut where I state it. It's tray on recording and laughing.

U will believe what you would like but I only see opinions and beliefs and no posted facts to back up claims, but I guess we don't need facts and we were all there to see first hand and based on our own experience it had to go a certain way right

Claim him? What does that even mean? Is he lost and found?

He has Hispanic ancestry as well as European. It's just a fact. He doesn't need to be "claimed"

That's one of the dumbest things I've read in this thread.
It wasnt a literal statement denouncing his hispanic ancestry, my point was that his actions aren't reflective of the hispanic community. But you already knew that...?

Last edited:
Just realized guys misconstrued I said filming his friends fighting a homeless guy. The guy calling me and idiot review the post with the link and before taut where I state it. It's tray on recording and laughing.

U will believe what you would like but I only see opinions and beliefs and no posted facts to back up claims, but I guess we don't need facts and we were all there to see first hand and based on our own experience it had to go a certain way right

but what is the relevancy between filming something like that and this case? you've never been in public and seen things you would record? all those people who post youtube videos of fights are bad people who deserve to die?

are those kids getting killed by neighborhood watch?

Lmao you act like because there's not threads on it people aren't outraged?!? Police have nooooooo problem locking people up when its a black on black crime. C'mon man. People actually ya know do things outside of a message board and act in real life. Have you ever been to inner city Chicago?! Have you seen people rallying to stop that violence? I don't see 100s of pages about the treatment of prisoners in gitmo doesn't mean it's any less controversial or important. This **** isn't binary you can care about multiple things at the same time or just because you don't create threads with 200 pages that its irrelevant and there isn't outrage. Don't speak on things like that unless you've been there because that statement right there is flat out wrong.

Back
Top Bottom