R.I.P Trayvon

Who said his actions were reflective of the hispanic community? :stoneface:
Nobody has yet, my statement is just to clerify how the media in some aspects have labeled him a white hispanic which is true. My problem is if gz's last name was zavala, would the media still cover it? Theirs many instances of black on brown crime and brown on black crime, hardly any if none get media attention. Its the fact most of america and zimmerman identifies himself as a white male, that profiled a black kid. And as a hispanic i dont condone those actions coming from the hispanic community or a man who has a hispanic ancestry!

Last edited:
Have no idea. My boy Alex posted that. He loves posting randoms. BB Jones maybe?
THIS! Why is this not discussed EVERY SINGLE SECOND on the news until its stopped? WHY?
Deflecting what? I said they probably couldnt find someone who was impartial. I then showed someone who wasn't impartial. That was one example. I'm sure there are more that werent publicized or didnt even get that far.

If anything wouldnt the MOTHERS be more the side of the 17 year old "boy" that was murdered?

Why did the state allow this to happen if so?
i was speaking in regards to blacks. I mentioned earlier how the jury was lily white,and I questioned if it was fair. You responded by saying "They tried to be impartial. Jurors were LYING about their stance. It was proven. If you cant find one who is impartial you cant use them. period". Which insinuates that potential black jurors were lying. If not explain.  I then asked you to give me proof that the jurors were lying  and you present an article on a white juror who was lying. So I then asked you to proof to back up your statement that the potential black jurors were lying and not good enough to serve on the jury and you respond by saying, "I said if they couldnt find someone who was impartial. Meaning they interviewed black people and most likely they couldn't find someone who was impartial." Again, do you have proof to show that the blacks they interviewed were impartial?

How is the jury  fair impartial if it isn't racially diverse when a victim and a defendant aren't the same race? There are several studies that show that blacks are more often struck from juries than whites. 

He wasn't black. I don't care why he took interest in me, he's just trying to protect the nabe. So I jogged in place for a minute, and cordially answered his questions while sipping the cold Smart water he offered. :pimp:

Yeah he was trying to protect the neighborhood from people who look like you, it's dope you don't care about that and weren't bothered :pimp:

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Let me as you this then hypothetical guy.... What if the jury was ALL black and found Zimmerman to be innocent?

What then?
Let me as you this then hypothetical guy.... What if the jury was ALL black and found Zimmerman to be innocent?

What then?
What if this all white jury convicts Zimmerman???? Whats your point, In either situation the make up of both juries is not representative of the victim and defendant in the trial. 

Why would you get out your car in the first place to approach "thug life"? Zimmer can't say "i assumed he was going around trying to break into people's houses so I had to take action"
I know in the hood everybody likes to be on the stop snitching campaign that further destroys the community, but some people care about their neighborhood so they have neighborhood watch to lookout for people they don't recognize. When they see a suspicious person they try to see if they're entering a home or perhaps enter a car so they can get a plate # for police. What a novel idea, huh?

"Look out for people they dont recognize" If it was a young white woman who he did not recognize, would the same situation have occurred? How did Zimmerman approach Martin? "He young man you seem to be lost. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Trayvon proceeds to punch the lights out of him.... be serious.

You're right, I should have sucker punched him like a thorough G. But then I wouldn't get free bottled waters.

Were you 17?
Did you have a hoody on?
Was it raining?
Were you on the phone stating a creepy person was following you?
Was the person following on the phone with the police stating in reference to you, "These ***holes always get away" or "F***ing punk"?

Your situation sounds so dissimilar that it seems irrelevant. He gave you a smart water at night while u were running? How nice of him :nerd:

THIS. That is my point. The OUTRAGE across the country in this trial should be directed to problems like that. Thats all I was saying.
Why dont you help direct it towards other problems then? Since you're so concerned. 

but what is the relevancy between filming something like that and this case? you've never been in public and seen things you would record? all those people who post youtube videos of fights are bad people who deserve to die?

If you re-read my post and the ones before and after you will get the answer.

where are you getting this trayvon and co fighting homeless guys?

Just some:

Facts of the distance of the gun at point of shooting and being on top
see Vincent Di Maio testimony ( a highly acclaimed professional who is a witness around the world and wrote the book on guns and the risidue, different round effects etc. well renowned around the word)
See other witness

It is clearly noted the 911 call (thought to be late teens, it is well known zimmerman is 28 at the time check his age now and subtract to see the age if you must)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

no one is going to call the cops about somebody they are hunting down to beat... that is ridiculous, Once asked to stop following he said ok, and only got out the car to check address on the apt, remember it is pitch dark, and raining.

trayvon fighting
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

taping homeless guy fight and friends taking his bike

bonus: possibly dealing guns
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...-proffer-hearing-multiple-francining-moments/

^^ my original post a page or too back... there is way more info but i'm sure it would be overlooked as many have this.

No offense, but look at your sources. Those aren't really credible. One even urges people to contribute to the Zimmerman defense fund.

And refereeing a "fight club" doesn't really show anything. Zimmerman took MMA classes, so am I to assume he's an avid fighter? It goes both ways.

I think we're ignoring your post because it just isn't credible info.

I remember this one time I was jogging late night in Georgetown (because it's too hot in DC during summer days) and this neighborhood watch guy rolled up on me asked what was up bla bla. I just told him who I was, light night jog session and that I was staying with my uncle for a summer internship. He offered me a bottle of water. Nice dude. Always said hi to me after that.

I'm black btw.

There has been no evidence that shows that Zimmerman didnt hit or touch trayvon first.
Based off GZ calling him a a hole and sounding angry and mad do you really think he approached him the same way that kind man approached you.

Once again trayvon was Running away from GZ makes no sense for him to approach GZ.

You shouldnt have to answer where you are going

Yes, zippy.
Overcast with a wind coming in from the NW, from what I recall.
I was prob listening to Young Jeezy via iPhone earbuds at the time
Don't really care what the guy was thinking prior or what motivated him to stop me. I was cordial and alleviated his concerns. I like that someone is watching the nabe. Made me feel safer.

Cool... So you were an adult... Not just turning 17 and in high school. Makes sense that you'd handle the situation moreso like an adult. Seems the biggest difference is that you weren't afraid. And for all we know Trayvon could have done all of the exact same things you did and GZ could've still decided to start a fight with him. We'll never hear TM's story tho, unlike yours because you weren't slain |I

Were you 17?

Did you have a hoody on?

Was it raining?

Were you on the phone stating a creepy person was following you?

Was the person following on the phone with the police stating in reference to you, "These ***holes always get away" or "F***ing punk"?

Your situation sounds so dissimilar that it seems irrelevant. He gave you a smart water at night while u were running? How nice of him :nerd:

Yes, zippy.
Overcast with a wind coming in from the NW, from what I recall.
I was prob listening to Young Jeezy via iPhone earbuds at the time
Don't really care what the guy was thinking prior or what motivated him to stop me. I was cordial and alleviated his concerns. I like that someone is watching the nabe. Made me feel safer.

Did he say he was neighborhood watch?

Did Zimmer announce that he had a gun on him and even pull it out as proof or did the gun only come out when they were scuffling? Why is it a guy can be facing jail time for a facebook post but this guy kills a kid and is sent home with a pat on the back?

He wasn't black. I don't care why he took interest in me, he's just trying to protect the nabe. So I jogged in place for a minute, and cordially answered his questions while sipping the cold Smart water he offered.
pimp.gif
He was a nice guy def not a Zimmerman. 

I remember this one time I was jogging late night in Georgetown (because it's too hot in DC during summer days) and this neighborhood watch guy rolled up on me asked what was up bla bla. I just told him who I was, light night jog session and that I was staying with my uncle for a summer internship. He offered me a bottle of water. Nice dude. Always said hi to me after that.

I'm black btw.

What does this have to do with the case :lol:

Zimmerman wasn't handing out waters, he was handing out hot slugs.

Fair enough. I was mainly making the point that I'd rather see the entire country focus on those types of issues rather than individual cases like Zimmerman, Casey Anthony, Arias etc.... Thats all I meant by that.

For black people this is an important issue, so I wouldn't compare it to Casey Anthony. So we should care about this, because it sets a precedence.

Just like the Supreme Court and the Voting Rights Act is important to us, or should be.

Zimmerman wasn't handing out waters, he was handing out hot slugs.
For black people this is an important issue, so I wouldn't compare it to Casey Anthony. So we should care about this, because it sets a precedence.

The law is flawed. It sets a bad precedent period. It's important for everyone, not just black people. :smh:

No offense, but look at your sources. Those aren't really credible. One even urges people to contribute to the Zimmerman defense fund.

And refereeing a "fight club" doesn't really show anything. Zimmerman took MMA classes, so am I to assume he's an avid fighter? It goes both ways.

I think we're ignoring your post because it just isn't credible info.

is the owner of the mma training facility credible? does his testimony hold weight?
is vincent di maio testimony credible?

the video shows him fight and being called trayvon, the video is his friends and posted from his phone and the video of him fighting a kid was on his youtube. ALL this was removed from the main media because it does not coincide with the picture painted of a perfectly innocent child...

all that is heard is black young teen walking minding his business gets shot and killed... that it... the facts in between do not matter and its unfortunate you guys don't look at facts.

i keep reading told not to follow and he said okay... then stupid questions like "why did he get out the car" well if you heard and seen the info it was ANSWERED several times. DOES IT AGREE WITH YOU? probably not which is why most people just easily dismiss the facts.

well it is what it is,

-Out

Back
Top Bottom