R.I.P Trayvon

You guys really need to brush up on reading comprehension. 95% of white TAX TAX TAX payers.

No one talking about the percentage of NON tax payers.
Every U.S citizen pays taxes. My argument was a simple one right-wingers, who are mostly white, argue that their tax payer money shouldnt go to welfare to support  so called welfare kings and queens. This label is often placed on minorities, since welfare is often labeled as strictly being  a minority thing, when in relaity more whites are on welfare than minorites.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand how the law or the judiciary system works. It's the prosecutions job to prove the defendant is guilty. The defense counsels job is to use the law as it is written to ensure their client is acquitted.

This is the problem, clearly the law means nothing in this case to people, which is sad because as you disregard the law it will be more than likely that you will become unaware of the law.

Btw to that cj post about the police guy being fired. It was politically motivated for him to make an arrest. Check CNN for the interview posted a day or two ago. But alas I know people see what they want and since it doesn't agree people will shoot it down.

So what I have to say is educate yourself on the law not an opinion and maybe one day look pass the media bias, basically being showed only some parts of the story will help you conclude an opinion that may not be accurate because you only have part of the info.

It's a shame there are people who don't do their due diligence and look over all facts and testimonys, yet realistically the gov. Wants sheep like this.

Stay sheeping my friends

It's the same dudes derailing this thread with **** they know nothing about. Just talking outta their ***. :lol: :smh:

The longer they take the more it feels like he's gonna get away with it. Either way dude's life won't be the same and he asked for it.

You guys really need to brush up on reading comprehension. 95% of white TAX TAX TAX payers.

No one talking about the percentage of NON tax payers.

Every U.S citizen pays taxes
I'm sayin though.
U know what gets under my skin sometimes with white people. It's how they can demean other people and races and seen oblivious when doing it. They can say the most racist things and not bat an eye. Not because they may be racist it's just that that's really how they perceive things. As well as the superiority complex some seem to have. And how they tend to look as everyone beneath them. I'm just speaking from my observation from my experiences and not talking about them as a whole

I wanted to know an update but as always...this thread has nothing to do with whats going on :lol: :smh: :\

Well technically if u buy something at a store u pay sales tax so technically yes
Technically no, but good try.
laugh.gif

Caught? Hooked on phonics man. Check it out.

I swear some of you just see words on here and have no idea what they mean.
??????

caught, catch•ing,
n., adj. v.t.

1. to seize or capture, esp. after pursuit: to catch a thief.

2. to trap or ensnare: to catch fish.

3. to take and hold (something thrown, falling, etc.): to catch the ball.

4. to surprise or detect, as in some action: I caught them cheating.

5. to receive, incur, or contract: to catch a cold.

6. to be in time to get aboard (a train, boat, etc.).

7. to lay hold of; clasp: He caught her in an embrace.

What in the hell is going on in this thread :smh:

Every US citizen pays taxes??.. What the ****

Last edited:
This is the problem, clearly the law means nothing in this case to people, which is sad because as you disregard the law it will be more than likely that you will become unaware of the law.

Btw to that cj post about the police guy being fired. It was politically motivated for him to make an arrest. Check CNN for the interview posted a day or two ago. But alas I know people see what they want and since it doesn't agree people will shoot it down.

So what I have to say is educate yourself on the law not an opinion and maybe one day look pass the media bias, basically being showed only some parts of the story will help you conclude an opinion that may not be accurate because you only have part of the info.

It's a shame there are people who don't do their due diligence and look over all facts and testimonys, yet realistically the gov. Wants sheep like this.

Stay sheeping my friends
The Law is inherently flawed which is why so many people are interested in this case.

Why not? Paying taxes on products isn't considered paying taxes?
It is
How so if u but gas eat at a restaurant buy something or have a job u have paid taxes so technically yes.
But why are we even talking about taxes in this thread
laugh.gif
There are millions of U.S. citizens (infants, toddlers & small children) who have never paid for anything in their lives. These people are U.S. citizens and don't pay taxes.
When you make a purchase at a store you pay taxes.
Correct.

Now back to the topic at hand.

It is

There are millions of U.S. citizens (infants, toddlers & small children) who have never paid for anything in their lives. These people are U.S. citizens and don't pay taxes.

Correct.

Now back to the topic at hand.
true i meant to say most not every

Back
Top Bottom