R.I.P Trayvon

The Law is inherently flawed which is why so many people are interested in this case.
Interesting. Switch the whole scenario and imagine that Trayvon Martin was on trial for the murder of George Zimmerman. Would you still say this law was inherently flawed? People are interested in this case because of the "race" angle. If this was a white on white crime, you nor I would have ever heard about it.

This is the problem, clearly the law means nothing in this case to people, which is sad because as you disregard the law it will be more than likely that you will become unaware of the law.

Btw to that cj post about the police guy being fired. It was politically motivated for him to make an arrest. Check CNN for the interview posted a day or two ago. But alas I know people see what they want and since it doesn't agree people will shoot it down.

So what I have to say is educate yourself on the law not an opinion and maybe one day look pass the media bias, basically being showed only some parts of the story will help you conclude an opinion that may not be accurate because you only have part of the info.

It's a shame there are people who don't do their due diligence and look over all facts and testimonys, yet realistically the gov. Wants sheep like this.

Stay sheeping my friends
Dummies follow the law like brain washed dummies as though the law is pure and holy. It was once a law that black people could not sit at the front of the bus. Should we blindly follow the law  simply because were  told  the law? Lol get out of here. Our lawmakers dont even represent the population who is impacted most by the law. How is that fair? The lawmaking process his highly political, biased and flawed. **** the law. People are sooo dumb

Last edited:
Its all in the hands of the jury.

If they feel the prosecution has proven their case then they will convict.
Even if the prosecution hasn't "proven" it was not self defense.

Its a jury of regular people, not a jury of lawyers

That's the fact that a lot of people are forgetting. Which was one of the reason's why O'mara kept trying to tone down the significance of GZ saying @&&hole and f'ing punks always getting away. To regular people, that can be seen as ill will, hate, and spite. To lawyers, it may not be as much of a big deal.

Last edited:
But why are we even talking about taxes in this thread
because a closet racist came in here saying blk people need to 'get over it..

then he said jews + irish folk had it worse than blk people...

then it went to the my genocide was worst than yours game..

then of course, like EVERY RACE THREAD on NT it switched to blk people are on welfare, they dont wanna progress, why do i gotta pay for their welfare,etc ,etc..

then the bigot said 95% of welfare is paid by white people...

but he said, 'not all black people but some' to preface his statement...so no way somebody like that is a closet racist...nooooo way!!

so thats how we got to tax talk...a racist with an obvious agenda against blks...

Last edited:
Interesting. Switch the whole scenario and imagine that Trayvon Martin was on trial for the murder of George Zimmerman. Would you still say this law was inherently flawed? People are interested in this case because of the "race" angle. If this was a white on white crime, you nor I would have ever heard about it.
Trayvon would be convicted as  Zimmy should, Tray wouldnt be able to claim self defense. Stand your ground doesnt apply to blacks.  Studies show that whites are often not convicted for crimes against blacks. Black life isnt valued in America.

then of course, like EVERY RACE THREAD on NT it switched to blk people are on welfare, they dont wanna progress, why do i gotta pay for their welfare,etc ,etc..

but he said, 'not all black people but some' to preface his statement...so no way somebody like that is a closet racist...nooooo way!!

so thats how we got to tax talk...a racist with an obvious agenda against blks...

What are you afraid for brah we all know who you're referring to. Dont be a punk and hide.:lol: Don't worry I don't report someones words.

WAHHHHHHHHH

But why are we even talking about taxes in this thread

:smh:

What's up everybody!
Glad to see we have been able to do something most cant.
And that is have a discussion about race relations without keeping score.
Everybody has there own perspective relative to their upbringing and life experiences.

The racial aspect of this case centers around the Sanford police letting a murderer go home without any investigation.
What I heard last night was that if he claimed SYG or self-defense, and there isn't evidence to support otherwise, the police have to release that individual.
Judge Alex said there was a black guy that killed three white teens and claimed SYG.
Police let him go, investigated and found out his story was bulls***.
The issue with Zimcoward is the police considered the case closed. No further investigation needed.
That's what caused the public outcry.
Unarmed, walking home, shot dead and the killer was free to kill again.

What's up everybody!
Glad to see we have been able to do something most cant.
And that is have a discussion about race relations without keeping score.
Everybody has there own perspective relative to their upbringing and life experiences.

The racial aspect of this case centers around the Sanford police letting a murderer go home without any investigation.
What I heard last night was that if he claimed SYG or self-defense, and there isn't evidence to support otherwise, the police have to release that individual.
Judge Alex said there was a black guy that killed three white teens and claimed SYG.
Police let him go, investigated and found out his story was bulls***.
The issue with Zimcoward is the police considered the case closed. No further investigation needed.
That's what caused the public outcry.
Unarmed, walking home, shot dead and the killer was free to kill again.

That man however, was pardoned by the governor.

Police make mistakes. No one denied this either.

Dummies follow the law like brain washed dummies as though the law is pure and holy. It was once a law that black people could not sit at the back of the bus. Should we blindly follow the law  simply because were  told  the law? Lol get out of here. Our lawmakers dont even represent the population who is impacted most by the law. How is that fair? The lawmaking process his highly political, biased and flawed. **** the law. People are sooo dumb

Yes people are dumb. Like not know that the law whethe written or not was to move to the back of the bus not that they couldn't sit on the back of any bus.

Until changed that is the law but according to you if we do not agree with it we shouldn't follow it right. That is very ignorant. And although that logic may fit you what's to say a majority of certain people don't care to have equal employment opportunities, they should just do that because it may not coincide with their belief and laws are stupid right? Lets be real you can make crazy what its off that idiocy all day. Long story short its ignorant and not right. You don't like it get out and actively do something about it rather than post on a board, better yet get informed first because its clear as day that you are reaching with opinions or emotional wannabe facts which hold no merit

That is very ignorant. And although that logic may fit you what's to say a majority of certain people don't care to have equal employment opportunities, they should just do that because it may not coincide with their belief and laws are stupid right?
eek.gif

Last edited:
That's the fact that a lot of people are forgetting. Which was one of the reason's why O'mara kept trying to tone down the significance of GZ saying @&&hole and f'ing punks always getting away. To regular people, that can be seen as ill will, hate, and spite. To lawyers, it may not be as much of a big deal.

"DID ZIMMERMAN ACT WITH ILL WILL, HATRED, SPITE OR EVIL INTENT?

To get a second-degree murder conviction, prosecutors must show that Zimmerman acted with ill will, hatred, spite or evil intent. Prosecutors argued that profanities Zimmerman uttered under his breath while he watched Martin walk through his neighborhood were evidence of ill will and hatred. But when asked by prosecutors and defense attorneys, no witness said Zimmerman acted with these traits. The judge presiding over the case also is letting jurors consider the lesser charge of manslaughter. To get a manslaughter conviction, prosecutors must show only that Zimmerman killed without lawful justification"

I reported all you mofos derailing my thread :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom