R.I.P Trayvon

so  2nd degree murder is based upon him showing ill will, hate or spite in a prior, readily documented case? basically he has to have acted on it in the past and he couldnt have had it in him until now?

Yes people are dumb. Like not know that the law whethe written or not was to move to the back of the bus not that they couldn't sit on the back of any bus.

Until changed that is the law but according to you if we do not agree with it we shouldn't follow it right. That is very ignorant. And although that logic may fit you what's to say a majority of certain people don't care to have equal employment opportunities, they should just do that because it may not coincide with their belief and laws are stupid right? Lets be real you can make crazy what its off that idiocy all day. Long story short its ignorant and not right. You don't like it get out and actively do something about it rather than post on a board, better yet get informed first because its clear as day that you are reaching with opinions or emotional wannabe facts which hold no merit
People like you are scared of competition because of personal insecurities which is why you are against equal opportunity.

so  2nd degree murder is based upon him showing ill will, hate or spite in a prior, readily documented case? basically he has to have acted on it in the past and he couldnt have had it in him until now?
So all this time you have been posting you havn't had a clue of what you were talking about?

basically. i didnt know that a prior conviction was necessary to convict of murder in his present crime

Last edited:
More grounds for a new trial if my man Zimmy gets convicted.
[h1]IT director who raised questions about Zimmerman case is fired[/h1]
Well at least he'll be in prison (where he belongs) until his "new trial."
grin.gif
So if Zimmerman gets off will there still be a new trial????
Double Jeopardy

Dummies follow the law like brain washed dummies as though the law is pure and holy. It was once a law that black people could not sit at the front of the bus. Should we blindly follow the law  simply because were  told  the law? Lol get out of here. Our lawmakers dont even represent the population who is impacted most by the law. How is that fair? The lawmaking process his highly political, biased and flawed. **** the law. People are sooo dumb

Yes people are dumb. Like not know that the law whethe written or not was to move to the back of the bus not that they couldn't sit on the back of any bus.

Until changed that is the law but according to you if we do not agree with it we shouldn't follow it right. That is very ignorant. And although that logic may fit you what's to say a majority of certain people don't care to have equal employment opportunities, they should just do that because it may not coincide with their belief and laws are stupid right? Lets be real you can make crazy what its off that idiocy all day. Long story short its ignorant and not right. You don't like it get out and actively do something about it rather than post on a board, better yet get informed first because its clear as day that you are reaching with opinions or emotional wannabe facts which hold no merit

Did he just say what I think he said?????

I will stop responding to all three of you because it is clear that you have selective reading, or trolling with over a 9,000 power level

It is clear as day i made a point that his logic is flawed... IF SOMEONE IS TO CHOOSE WHICH LAW TO FOLLOW THAN ...

...And although that logic may fit you what's to say a majority of certain people don't care to have equal employment opportunities, they should just do that because it may not coincide with their belief and laws are stupid right? Lets be real you can make crazy what its off that idiocy all day. Long story short its ignorant and not right. You don't like it get out and actively do something about it rather than post on a board, better yet get informed first because its clear as day that you are reaching with opinions or emotional wannabe facts which hold no merit

it is an example of how STUPID your comment was. It is even more destructive that you guys do not read what is quoted and pick and choose what to respond and interpret without understanding the CONTEXT of what is said. I suspect you guys will have a hard time in life if this continues regardless of your background.

Dummies follow the law like brain washed dummies as though the law is pure and holy. It was once a law that black people could not sit at the front of the bus. Should we blindly follow the law  simply because were  told  the law? Lol get out of here. Our lawmakers dont even represent the population who is impacted most by the law. How is that fair? The lawmaking process his highly political, biased and flawed. **** the law. People are sooo dumb

Did he just say what I think he said?????

I will stop responding to all three of you because it is clear that you have selective reading, or trolling with over a 9,000 power level

It is clear as day i made a point that his logic is flawed... IF SOMEONE IS TO CHOOSE WHICH LAW TO FOLLOW THAN ...

...And although that logic may fit you what's to say a majority of certain people don't care to have equal employment opportunities, they should just do that because it may not coincide with their belief and laws are stupid right? Lets be real you can make crazy what its off that idiocy all day. Long story short its ignorant and not right. You don't like it get out and actively do something about it rather than post on a board, better yet get informed first because its clear as day that you are reaching with opinions or emotional wannabe facts which hold no merit

it is an example of how STUPID your comment was. It is even more destructive that you guys do not read what is quoted and pick and choose what to respond and interpret without understanding the CONTEXT of what is said. I suspect you guys will have a hard time in life if this continues regardless of your background.
U just quoted me someone else and urself then say that ur going to stop responding to all 3 of us????? Getting ur sn's mixed up???? Forgot to log out????

Last edited:
because a closet racist came in here saying blk people need to 'get over it..

then he said jews + irish folk had it worse than blk people...

then it went to the my genocide was worst than yours game..

then of course, like EVERY RACE THREAD on NT it switched to blk people are on welfare, they dont wanna progress, why do i gotta pay for their welfare,etc ,etc..

then the bigot said 95% of welfare is paid by white people...

but he said, 'not all black people but some' to preface his statement...so no way somebody like that is a closet racist...nooooo way!!

so thats how we got to tax talk...a racist with an obvious agenda against blks...

thats stevielips for ya. dude cries about people attacking him but hes the one doing it because we dont agree with his racist views. but you cant change a racists thinking

he is what he is

U just quoted me someone else and urself then say that ur going to stop responding to all 3 of us????? Getting ur sn's mixed up???? Forgot to log out????

i didn;t quote all three people i quoted 2, the third is the person that posted the smiley. You believe i am arguing with my self? Have a mod check ips and keep it moving.

You can look back and see the other person,I'm sure you overlooked it as you have overlooked my original comment, either way i can careless.

Original posts were on a phone i didn;'t edit my typos so people wouldn't claim i changed what i originally typed

Its believable

The school he went to Michael crop is one of the "elite" schools in the Miami area.
All the smart kids went there.
We hated them

Ive tried to stay away from this thread and this trial. I believe Zimmerman should face some form of punishment but wouldn't be surprised one bit if he faced none.

At the end of the day, I honesty believe this case is another way to fuel racial tensions to keep us divided. Courtesy of our government.

1,000 post :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom