R.I.P Trayvon

No you didn't:

I guess writing my opinion is taken as fact by you....

Negative. You tried to pass your opinion off as fact.

In case you missed it, here it is again:

George Zimmerman should of not had the right to carry because of previous accounts on his record, domestic violence and assaulting an officer... Of course its easy to get things cleared when your dad is an ex judge and can help pull some strings... The Martin family should build a civil case against the father because he's the reason why George Zimmerman was allowed to carry a gun..

Last edited:
As part of the under 30 crowd on here and in this country, we need to put the racial predispositions away.

This case is a casualty of the generation before us. Both Zimmerman and Trayvon were raised by "our" parents. You can think what you want, you're entitled to your opinion in this GREAT country we live in. (Not going to argue the beauty of America with anyone, you're free to leave and move somewhere else if you really dislike America. Try Egypt, heard there's fun stuff to do there right now.)

Fact is, if you're going to assume Zimmerman is a racist, at least acknowledge the fact that Trayvon is ESTABLISHED to have racial undertones when he saw Zimmerman (creepy "cracka").

Personally, I don't believe George Zimmerman to be a racist. There's no evidence, no CONCRETE evidence, that points to such an accusation.

Is he an idiot? Absolutely.

Did he take his job too far on March 12? Yes. As a matter of fact, from my knowledge of the evidence and facts in this case, I can think of about 3 different ways he could have handled that situation much better and that's just right now. I'm SURE there are 10000 different ways he could have handled it.

But the race wars and race baiting has got to stop. I've seen people say "WE have got to do BETTER" a lot on here, FB, twitter, etc... but that applies to all of us. In an instant last night, our country divided. And that's ridiculous. It's ridiculous to think that every black person is whatever society attributes to "being black", just like it's stupid to assume that about any other background or ethnicity.

I was involved in an incident extremely similar to Trayvon Martin's not 2 months ago in Gulfport, Mississippi. Waiting for my entire family to return from my Godson's baptism (I was late due to work so I was waiting in my car outside my cousin's home) at 11:00 am in the morning, I was surrounded by 3 police officers because there had been reports of a "suspicious person" hanging out outside of a house for 2 hours in the neighborhood. Apparently, there had been a number of break-ins in the neighborhood, TVS, and what not stolen out of houses in broad daylight over the last few months.

Were all 3 cops white? Yes.

Am I white? No.

Am I black? No.

I spent 40 minutes being harassed by the police, lectured by the police, being threatened with arrest on trumped up, ******** charges by the police, and forced to sit there as the police proceeded to disrespect my mother, grandmother, cousins and rest of my family as they arrived, all because I posed the question "Is this because I'm Asian?" after handing over my driver's license and registration.

Here's the kicker. My entire family is white. I'm adopted. Even after my family confirmed my identity, that didn't stop Sergeant Johnny Law (Yes, he was a Commanding officer with two of his deputies) from giving me a lecture (I'm a 27 year old grown man, I don't need a lecture about life from the police) about how I need to stop "playing the race card" and get the "hatred out my heart and chip off my shoulder".

Moral of that story? I didn't immediately go inside and punch all my white family members nor did I accuse them of all being racist. The system is flawed, but that's not the "white" system. That's the system of not just condemning and damning anyone the minute they are accused of something.

I'm not better than anyone on this board. Nor am I pretending to be some "holier than thou" pariah. I just know that the world can't be filled with as many naive and ignorant idiots as the media wants us to believe.

And ironically enough, my aunt's house down the street from my cousin's home was broken into about a month ago. Same cops showed up to investigate. Weren't rude to my family, nothing. And while I think the police officer who detained me had a chip on his shoulder that day, he was doing his job.

Let go of the hate people. There are more good people out there than bad. Not everything is about black and white.
martin-o.gif

these people are just looking to make scene and have fun while doing it.

Bet you all of them will forget this by Tuesday and no more protest will be made.
What crystal ball are you shaking like Malik does the dice at a crap game in Harlem? 

Last edited:
No you didn't:

George Zimmerman should of not had the right to carry because of previous accounts on his record, domestic violence and assaulting an officer... Of course its easy to get things cleared when your dad is an ex judge and can help pull some strings... The Martin family should build a civil case against the father because he's the reason why George Zimmerman was allowed to carry a gun..

Why dont you post his follow up?

assaulting an officer in his situation (shoving a cop during questioning) is a third degree felony charge according to the article i posted.... it got dropped to a lesser charge because George Zimmermans dad has connections, that is just my speculation. Having a dad as an ex judge helped him out.

I guess you missed that one

Last edited:
No you didn't:

Why dont you post his follow up?

assaulting an officer in his situation (shoving a cop during questioning) is a third degree felony charge according to the article i posted.... it got dropped to a lesser charge because George Zimmermans dad has connections, that is just my speculation. Having a dad as an ex judge helped him out.

I guess you missed that one

He posted that after I called him out on his BS. That's why. And I already replied to that post.

Last edited:
Mark O'Mara talking about how he's an advocate in changing how black folks are unfairly treated in our criminal justice system.

but said if Zimmerman was black he would have never been charged in the first place....

right....

Because the pressure from al sharpton, jessie jackson and NAACP caused an arrest when there was not sufficient evidence to convict or show malice wrong doing...

Ask yourself would old AL get involved if both were black? if you say yes then please advise him to hit up chicago for similar crimes that go on all the time with black on black. Yet he thrives for this moment and has made quite a living off race baiting (not all instances but a good amount) Check the duke la cross situation, black girl lied about being sexually involved with duke lacross players and then old AL got involved and smeared them, low and behold she admitted she made it up, and yet no apologies on his conduct...

I agree the education of ALL americans regardless of color should be upp'd so people can see how blindly they are being manipulated by the media and politics.

Mark O'Mara talking about how he's an advocate in changing how black folks are unfairly treated in our criminal justice system.

but said if Zimmerman was black he would have never been charged in the first place....

right....

Because the pressure from al sharpton, jessie jackson and NAACP caused an arrest when there was not sufficient evidence to convict or show malice wrong doing...

Ask yourself would old AL get involved if both were black? if you say yes then please advise him to hit up chicago for similar crimes that go on all the time with black on black. Yet he thrives for this moment and has made quite a living off race baiting (not all instances but a good amount) Check the duke la cross situation, black girl lied about being sexually involved with duke lacross players and then old AL got involved and smeared them, low and behold she admitted she made it up, and yet no apologies on his conduct...

I agree the education of ALL americans regardless of color should be upp'd so people can see how blindly they are being manipulated by the media and politics.

Race baiting? :lol:

Then what are you doing in your post?

Again, how did i try to pass my opinion as fact? stating that his father pulled some strings is an opinion, how would i actually know that happened? I'll end it at that...

You said that Zimmerman should not have had the right to carry (which is false). Then you went on to say the the Martin Fanily should sue Zimmermans father because he's the reason GZ was allowed to carry a gun (which is also false).

Last edited:

right....

you missed the the whole point

The fact that O'Mara agrees blacks are treated unfairly in our system

but to go and say a black man would have been never been charged is ridiculous

If Zimmerman was black he would have been in handcuffs first, and charged..and it wouldnt have taken months protest to make it happen...that is the narrative O'Mara agreed with himself and contradicted himself less than 24 hours

you missed the the whole point

The fact that O'Mara agrees blacks are treated unfairly in our system

but to go and say a black man would have been never been charged is ridiculous

If Zimmerman was black he would have been in handcuffs first, and charged..and it wouldnt have taken months protest to make it happen...that is the narrative O'Mara agreed with himself and contradicted himself less than 24 hours

i disagree, i understood that underlying statement yet, you would have never seen the case as you did this, and it would be open and shut based on FACTS which is what the jury based their verdict on.

Show me where O'mara agrees with himself (what exactly is he agreeing on btw) And you tell me that no black person who was involved as a suspect of BLACK on black crime has been let go without a trial and in the event O'mara would be wrong on a similar case with all black parts, you believe he would be found guilty? and you would be as equally outraged?

Back
Top Bottom