R.I.P Trayvon

sad world. Can you honestly imagine a minority killing another person and then rather than being arrested or investigated they get to sleep in their own bed that same night?

the rules aren't fair. hopefully zimmermann will be in the news within the year dead.

Mark O'Mara talking about how he's an advocate in changing how black folks are unfairly treated in our criminal justice system.

but said if Zimmerman was black he would have never been charged in the first place....

right....
z

Zimmerman is black tho. His heritage is Afro Peruvian. If Ninjahood and Obama are black, then so is Zimmerman.
I wanna argue this but can't :lol:
And technically everyone has Afro/black
ancestry in them so.............

just because you're factually one thing doesnt stop people from claiming something else they dont want to indentify themselves with

no shot at ninja cause I see what you did there Jchambers

Last edited:
Tariq Nasheed going IN

just got a chance to listen to it

1 point he made that is so true. like it was 7:20 when he got killed. Do we not have a right to walk around after dark? Do black people have curfews now? Or risk getting stopped by not cops, but random regular people for inspection :smh:

Last edited:
And it was a great post
Stop using chi town name in vain.

They are making moves to better there community. We can protest for trayvon and build avenues for Chicago to prosper at the same time.

:rofl:

Not my first post but I have lurked here for a very long time as you can see. My travels to various countries throughout the last seven years prevented me from doing a lot of posting but I will be lying if this place didn't help me get through the my last 5 years in Afghanistan,Iraq and Qatar,nothing but lulz.

sad world. Can you honestly imagine a minority killing another person and then rather than being arrested or investigated they get to sleep in their own bed that same night?

the rules aren't fair. hopefully zimmermann will be in the news within the year dead.

you really think Zimmer will be sleeping well? LOL

Dude is a target as soon as he walk off the court.

Best thing dude could do right now is to move to another country and lay low.

What is your point yes they are told not to utter the words racial profile and they didn't bring up race.
My point is that Zimmerman identifying himself as white should have been allowed at trial. As well as other aspects of this case- more specifically Zimmerman's 911 call, and Trayvon using the word "cracker". I think the judge disallowing discussion of race was ludicrous, as the case is soaked in it. Even the crimes reported in the area had racial connotations.

Last edited:

I'm talking about the fact he never spent a day in jail. He killed trayvon. told the cops he did it. and they said oh okay, have a nice night we'll call you tomorrow to follow up.

nothing will happen to him. casey anthony is still alive. he will probably get his name changed and move off somewhere never to be heard of again.

these people on twitter and facebook are disgusting though. Trying to argue that black people should be mad at black people because they are the number one killers of black people... like wtf? really? seriously what does that have to do with the injustice of this crime? that justifies some fat loser to disobey the operator who told him to stay in the car and stalk with a loaded gun and kill an innocent 17 year old?

such a great world we live in

I'm talking about the fact he never spent a day in jail. He killed trayvon. told the cops he did it. and they said oh okay, have a nice night we'll call you tomorrow to follow up.

that was probably my biggest gripe. Forget the trial, he killed somebody, wasnt drug tested or tested for alcohol. He pretty much was let go. That shows me that the sanford pd didnt really care about this case from the start

Smh that letter is so off!

Granted he may feel paranoid now (that's if he is not in some top notch witness protection program) but he will not feel what's its like to be a black man in the corporation of the us.

Stop it!

Whatever light you're referring to doesn't justify murder...he was unarmed. 

What does this have to do with Zimmerman going on the hunt?

Who is he to kill a person who maybe considered somewhat troubled? Which is complete bs imo. 

Those things are not relevant btw...and what about Zimmerman's history since you want to bring up the past?

I DON'T want to bring up the past. You obviously didn't read or comprehend anything I wrote. My point was in how what happened in this case is a casualty of the legal system. (Not Trayvon's death being a casualty, I mean the immense amount of stuff that was wrong with this case from the jump).

Nope Martin ran away from Zimmerman to take a different route. Zimmerman cut him off and confronted him

Please look at the maps before you speak

I have looked at the maps. The maps show Trayvon Martin meeting up with George Zimmerman at a location he had already past. Meaning he went back.

Can these geeks stay out of this thread please? We get it, you've never done anything dumb in your young age. You've never acted hard in pictures to impress your friends. You've never smoked or drank. You've never reacted to someone @#$@$@$ with you with any violence, unlike 99.5% of males on earth at that age. Congrats, but that doesn't mean normal teenagers deserve getting shot.

Says the guy... complaining... on the Internet.

And to your point of "You've never reacted toward someone with violence, unlike 99.5% of males..." ... so you're rationalizing violence due to lack of maturity to make a decision in correlation with age? Great, that's exactly what this country needs, more reasons to be violent.

No one, NO ONE, deserves to be shot. Not Trayvon Martin. Not George Zimmerman. Not the EIGHT people who were shot in New Orleans in the last 24 hours, 6 of which who are dead (not going to lis races, ages, etc, it's irrelevant).

Some of you guys act like there's no criminal defense in this case. As if the state threw the case like it was championship fight and the defense was just making stuff up on the fly and had some brainwashed jury.

NOT 0.00001% of my intelligent brand believes George Zimmerman did the right thing on March 12, 2012. But last I read, this was the "Trayvon Martin Trial Thread". Discussing what happened in the TRIAL does not constitute believing Zimmerman is "innocent".

People are so quick to run to a rally in their hometown, chant, rah rah rah, and then it's over. If any of you care, REALLY CARE, then you'd do something to STOP this perpetual cycle of racial undertones in this damn country. How many of you walked around with that chip on your shoulder toward people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW today? Does anyone here really think that's the solution? And to everyone who keeps getting mad that the "black on black" crime element keeps getting brought up, regardless if you want to acknowledge that or not, it plays into this. Because violence in general, white on black, black on black, white on white, yellow on red, red on brown, is a major problem among the YOUTH in this country.

Sure, some people are on here trolling, trying to get you guys fired up. And some people really just don't believe Zimmerman is guilty.

But the ONLY reason I'm still contributing in this thread is because I'm more concerned with what happens NOW. I could give a **** less what happens to George Zimmerman. Him getting blown away, castrated, beheaded, and left in the middle of Sanford, Florida isn't gonna bring Trayvon Martin back.

Like I said before. Some of you seriously need to evaluate the hate you have in your heart.

Last edited:
And to everyone who keeps getting mad that the "black on black" crime element keeps getting brought up, regardless if you want to acknowledge that or not, it plays into this. Because violence in general, white on black, black on black, white on white, yellow on red, red on brown, is a major problem among the YOUTH in this country.
so all violence is a problem but we should focus on black on black crime? is that not a contradiction?

so all violence is a problem but we should focus on black on black crime? is that not a contradiction?

WHERE IN MY ENTIRE STATEMENT DID I SAY THE WORDS "FOCUS ON BLACK ON BLACK CRIME"?

People aren't bringing it up to throw it in your face, people are bringing it up to make a point.

We're mad because a 17 year old kid is dead, murdered correct? A 17 year old "black" (I personally don't like referring to anyone by color but for sake of discussion) kid.

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER BLACK KIDS THAT GET MURDERED EVERYDAY? WHERE ARE THEIR PROTESTS? SIGNS? MEDIA COVERAGE? WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE KIDS. THE ASIAN KIDS. THE KIDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST BEING BLOWN AWAY BY ******G IEDS AND ROADSIDE BOMBS.

Again, everyone on this board is so quick to wanna go "you're wrong, look at you, you're wrong! funny .gif, :lol: "

That's the point.

Last edited:
that was probably my biggest gripe. Forget the trial, he killed somebody, wasnt drug tested or tested for alcohol. He pretty much was let go. That shows me that the sanford pd didnt really care about this case from the start

This was also my biggest gripe.
Excuse my French but **** happens.
People get heated and lose control and kill people.
But the police set this fire that we now have.
They screwed up, they didn't arrest him.

And don't give me that "they didn't find grounds to arrest"
They didn't look.

No way you kill an unarmed kid and go home.
Maybe if trayvon had a weapon
A knife, gun, hell even a sharpened pencil.
He had nothing, that would raise questions for me.

your "acknowledgement" is focusing on it.  You bringing it up is focusin on it.  you cant say all violence is bad but then say to look at black on black crime

your "acknowledgement" is focusing on it.  You bringing it up is focusin on it.  you cant say all violence is bad but then say to look at black on black crime

You, sir, cannot comprehend.

And to everyone who keeps getting mad that the "black on black" crime element keeps getting brought up, regardless if you want to acknowledge that or not, it plays into this. Because violence in general, white on black, black on black, white on white, yellow on red, red on brown, is a major problem among the YOUTH in this country.

What this means is that ALL VIOLENCE IS A PROBLEM. That's what that statement means. And if you want to pretend you don't know what's going on in inner city Detroit, Chicago, DC, Baltimore, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, etc... then so be it.

you cant be for real right now you just did it again, you say all violence is a problem then tell me to look at the inner city??

Yep what does Chicago have to do with this case?

Its like telling the people upset by the Boston terrorist attacks to not be upset about it because there's terrorist attacks all the time in the Middle East :smh:

Exactly anybody using that comparison needs to dig a bit deeper its definitely not that simple.

you cant be for real right now you just did it again, you say all violence is a problem then tell me to look at the inner city??

So you're saying that the violence that occurs in the major metropolitan cities in this country doesn't fall under the umbrella of "all violence"?

You know what? Don't even respond. I can't keep going back and forth with someone who's looking for an argument.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom