R.I.P Trayvon

The only proof that is hard to deny is the evidence that supports TM being on top of GM. Which essentially proves that GZ was getting the hands.
which plays ALL day way into self defense...which gave Zimmerman a RIGHT to shoot to kill.

this thread is flooded with folks who aren't playing straight clueless on this.

which plays ALL day way into self defense...which gave Zimmerman a RIGHT to shoot to kill.

legally- yes, morally......

That isn't the same thing as saying TM swung first. Speculation you preaching as fact >D

Last edited:
There is no proof that Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman first

Anybody who says this, is making up stuff based on the current facts of the case

Last edited:

legally- yes, morally......

That isn't the same thing as saying TM swung first. Speculation you preaching as fact
grin.gif
he DID swing first...da fat chick who was da PROSECUTION'S witness said so.

son said speculation...
laugh.gif

[h1]Rachel Jeantel: ‘I Believe Trayvon Hit First’[/h1]

Do you even read your own sources?

Though it’s impossible to prove that Martin threw the first punch, there has been much debate about who initiated the fight that led Zimmerman to use his firearm, which he says was in self-defense.

However, it should be noted that Jeantel did not testify that she believed Martin “hit first.”

Zimmerman was recently acquitted on murder and manslaughter charges in the death of Martin.

Do you even read your own sources?

Though it’s impossible to prove that Martin threw the first punch, there has been much debate about who initiated the fight that led Zimmerman to use his firearm, which he says was in self-defense.

However, it should be noted that Jeantel did not testify that she believed Martin “hit first.”

Zimmerman was recently acquitted on murder and manslaughter charges in the death of Martin.
da FACT OF DA MATTER WAS TRAYVON was WHIPPIN ZIMMERMAN'S *** which LEAD TO HIM BLASTING HIM.

thats TEXT BOOK self defense.

ya ****** dont get that thru ya skulls? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

She said Zimmerman grabbed Martin first
da prosecution put this up...

da jury deemed trayvon hitting zimmerman first as credible since evidence proved that trayvon was on top beating da **** outta him...

this is how da case was won, everything else in here crying and whining...like jesus we ALL agree that he should've FOUGHT back trayvon instead

of pulling his gun, but he was WELL WITHIN his right to do so.

Why are y'all arguing with this dude? Dude is lost
meanwhile george zimmerman was found not guilty for reasons stated above...so ask i you, who's really lost?
laugh.gif

get a ******g clue b.

you got idiots crying about da stand your ground laws and da court decision was ABOUT SELF DEFENSE...talk about a lack of comprehension.

da jury deemed trayvon hitting zimmerman first as credible since evidence proved that trayvon was on top beating da **** outta him...

this is how da case was won, everything else in here crying and whining...like jesus we ALL agree that he should've FOUGHT back trayvon instead

That video is just a George Zimmerman's recording of his version of what happened, its not proof

That video is just a George Zimmerman's recording of his version of what happened, its not proof
IT WAS SUBMITTED AS EVIDENCE FROM DA PROSECUTION....AKA IT WAS PROOF

do i have to post da grass stain evidence that showed trayvon martin on top washing up zimmerman too? damn....

this thread has reached a point where people here SEE da evidence, and DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT IT.

do i have to post da grass stain evidence that showed trayvon martin on top washing up zimmerman too? damn....

this thread has reached a point where people here SEE da evidence, and DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT IT.

They submitted it to show the inconsistencies between this statement and the video tape

GZ had a semi auto pistol, not a revolver. So that means he had to cock it in order to fire it. So either he already had 1 in the chamber when he approached Trayvon with the gun out ready to shoot or he wasnt really in the position he said he was when he fired. No way would he have been able to reach over and cock that pistol if he was getting handled like he claimed.

meanwhile george zimmerman was found not guilty for reasons stated above...so ask i you, who's really lost? :lol:

get a ******g clue b.

you got idiots crying about da stand your ground laws and da court decision was ABOUT SELF DEFENSE...talk about a lack of comprehension.
stand your ground had a part in the verdict. it changed the description of self defense.

They submitted it to show the inconsistencies between this statement and the video tape
that worked out well huh?
laugh.gif

not only did it make it so zimmerman didn't NEED to take da stand, it gave da point of trayvon hitting first credibility

so it WAS proof.

Zimmy used a gun against someone who was unarmed. Plain and simple.

Oh no, my husband slapped me around. Bang bang. It was self defense.

That's technically self defense too, does that make it ok for the wife to shoot the husband?

So in this case where the woman fired warning shots, would she have been let go for shooting him? She did the right thing and fired warning shots, that's what that idiot Zimmerman should have done. His ***** *** wasn't going to die by a beating. He was no where near death or to the point where he needed to use a gun. ***** could have hit back, I didn't see any bruises in those pictures of Trayvons body.

once trayvon was beating him down zimmerman had DA RIGHT TO SHOOT HIM, ya dont like that fact? move out da united states.

dont pick fights with people who are legally armed.

legally, GZ can be as racist and prejudiced as he wants to be.  THE LAW will side in his favor. you can kill, and its the victim's fault. do the facts of this case sound about right?

once trayvon was beating him down zimmerman had DA RIGHT TO SHOOT HIM, ya dont like that fact? move out da united states.

dont pick fights with people who are legally
this is his point.  in america, they have right to kill you for being black, so if you dont want to die, leave.

Last edited:
Where is this racist evidence at?

All this race bull **** clouds logic & common sense.
wheres the evidence? prior phone calls to 911?

yet we still say "no one really knows" what he was thinking so we'll just believe its not true and hes not racist, he just killed a black boy to protect his neighborhood from "theives"....

i know it's been expressed many times over on nt, but this ninjahood character has to be one of the most ignorant posters on this site. it's sad, really

i wouldn't be so quick to offer up opinions if i possessed such limited capacities

Sure, lets attack character instead of facts...that

ALWAYS WORKS here :lol:

Fact: Trayvon HIT Zimmerman first

Fact: Zimmerman has da right to defend himself

Fact: not guilty verdict rendered by a jury of his

Peers. Everything else here is race spewing bull ****.

Trayvon shouldn't of picked a fight wit a armed dude.

Back
Top Bottom