R.I.P Trayvon

Which is completely irrelevant in a self defense case.

Da race injection was da brain trust of NBC, who

Will make Zimmerman a very rich individual for

Doctoring da 911 tapes.

and that money will got to Trayvon's parents for wrongful death.

Nope.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/0776.html

Scroll down to 776.032.

From your own link:

(3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).

What point are you making?

See the bolded, "if a court finds..."

If I'm not mistaken, that does not mean that they can't take Zimmerman to civil court and they find his use of deadly force not justified.

I'm not ninjahood, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but since it's under the immunity section, I think that has more to do with covering his legal fees than it does with whether or not deadly force is justified.

I could be wrong, but since it's under the immunity section, I think that has more to do with covering his legal fees than it does with whether or not deadly force is justified.

I don't know. I mentioned the deadly force because I read it as if the civil trial determined the deadly force to be justified then they would award his legal fees but if the civil trial found Zimmerman guilty and deadly force not justified, then Zimmerman would have to pay up.

Maybe he didn't know the man was armed ninja ?

You keep repeating that over and over like u know for sure Tray charged at a man who was pointing a gun at him, nobody but those 2 can speak with such certainty.

Maybe he didn't see a gun until it was too late....is that even possible in your mind seriously ?

When you're in a carry & conceal states its foolish

To pick to a fight PERIOD because you NEVER know

Who's packing...

I bet if trayvon knew Zimmerman was packin he

wouldn't been so quick to beat him up AT ALL.

"no one be fightin in da state of Florida cus everybody packin" -says thee almighty dominican from da heightz

I don't know. I mentioned the deadly force because I read it as if the civil trial determined the deadly force to be justified then they would award his legal fees but if the civil trial found Zimmerman guilty and deadly force not justified, then Zimmerman would have to pay up.

But there's this:

(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

Last edited:
Dominican Latinos don't see color!?

Get the eff outta here with that b.s. Man if that ain't the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. The DR has huge discrimination problem, especially against darker skin persons that came from Haiti.

You don't even know your own damn history, you sound like a complete buffoon, go back inside your damn broom closet.

:rofl:

LOL @ Dominicans don't see color.

But there's this:

Do you realize that a civil trial is different than a criminal one?

All they have to do is prove that it was a wrongful death.

And I'm not sure why you quoted either one. He was a self appointed neighborhood watchman. That's why the Housing Association already settled. The other one, did you miss the "except deadly force" part?

Last edited:
so it's only foolish to fight in a carry and conceal state right?
Personally I think is foolish to pick a fight period.

However, you stated that ninjahood said something he did not ...

Technically he didn't say that, but if you would like to be technical can you show me where I said ninjahood said that? I don't think he's the only dominican in da heightz

But there's this:

Do you realize that a civil trial is different than a criminal one?

All they have to do is prove that it was a wrongful death.

And I'm not sure why you mentioned the duty bit. He was a self appointed neighborhood watchman. That's why the Housing Association already settled.

When did I say they were the same?

What duty are you talking about? I never brought up the neighborhood watch thing.

He is protected from a wrongful death suit under this:

(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

Last edited:

What duty are you talking about? I never brought up the neighborhood watch thing.

Again, did you actually read either of those?

When did neighborhood watch become a law enforcement officer? He had no official duties.

"A person is justified in using force, except deadly force"

What are you talking about? He has no protection from a civil suit.

Last edited:

Again, did you actually read either of those?

When did neighborhood watch become a law enforcement officer? He had no official duties.

"A person is justified in using force, except deadly force"

What are you talking about? He has no protection from a civil suit.

Your reading comprehension is lacking. You should try reading it again.

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension is lacking. You should try reading it again.

Kid, if there were two of you, you still wouldn't be as intelligent as me.

But I'll play along

Yeah, I'm sure they will find his life was in danger from all that loss of blood that night and those staples in his head .

And exactly when did Zimmerman say he announced he was neighborhood watch?

:lol:

I never questioned your intelligence. You did. I questioned your reading comprehension. The fact that its lacking is obvious.

Have you been asleep for the past month? A jury of his peers just agreed that the injuries suffered that night justified deadly force.

Why do you keep bringing up that he was a neighborhood watch?

Last edited:
Technically he didn't say that, but if you would like to be technical can you show me where I said ninjahood said that? I don't think he's the only dominican in da heightz
you quoted him and then made the statement - so is presumably accurate that you was referring to him.

if you wasn't - my bad!

Am i the only one who doesn't care about this whole thing?

Kid was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got shot.

Why are people bringing up race?

:lol:

I never questioned your intelligence. You did. I questioned your reading compression. The fact that its lacking is obvious.

Have you been asleep for the past month? A jury of his peers just agreed that the injuries suffered that night justified deadly force.

Again, since we're in a big circle. I asked you from the beginning do you realize a civil trial is different from a criminal one.

There's a lot less to prove, and reasonable doubt doesn't exist in a civil court. Reasonable doubt also doesn't make him innocent in a civil one. You can use OJ as an example. Also Zimmerman would testify.

And I brought up the neighborhood watch Einstein, because you posted a law enforcement excerpt. :smh:

laugh.gif

I never questioned your intelligence. You did. I questioned your reading compression. The fact that its lacking is obvious.

Again, since we're in a big circle. I asked you from the beginning do you realize a civil trial is different from a criminal one.

There's a lot less to prove, and reasonable doubt doesn't exist in a civil court. Reasonable doubt also doesn't make him innocent in a civil one. You can use OJ as an example. Also Zimmerman would testify.
No you can't. OJ didn't have any Immunity law to lean on.
And I brought up the neighborhood watch Einstein, because you posted a law enforcement excerpt. 
mean.gif
Again, this is why I say your reading comprehension is lacking. It states that one would be immune from civil action if the force was justifiable. The only time someone wouldn't be immune is if they used deadly force on a law enforcement officer that was doing his job.

See:
I don't know how you thought that had anything to do with GZ being a neighborhood watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom