R kelly got that NINJA BUG? Pics dude look sick

I saw him in person maybe 5-6 months ago. Dude looks fine; he is pretty broke from what I recall.

HIS hands signed the emancipation declaration.
It's late, so maybe I'm tweakin' but the comment x avy combo is:

roll.gif

mean.gif

What I was thinking about today is we all know R kelly is a child rapist pervert or whatever, why is he still accepted vs joe blow one of us do the same thing and nobody want to be around us and we get thrown to the bottom of the barrell in life from our peers?

What I was thinking about today is we all know R kelly is a child rapist pervert or whatever, why is he still accepted vs joe blow one of us do the same thing and nobody want to be around us and we get thrown to the bottom of the barrell in life from our peers?

Been wondering the same damn thing :nerd:

people just dont want to think of this dude pissing on little girls while stepping in the name of love.

people just dont want to think of this dude pissing on little girls while stepping in the name of love.

View media item 675028

My gawd lady gaga is ugly! Can't sing, can't dance...just out there looking stupid!

Just gone force feed her on us, huh!? Smh

[emoji]128584[/emoji]

No respect for this pervert no respect for anyone who associates with him

He's a piece of ****

Makes no damn sense right?

Humans are just funny man. No other way around it honestly.

Huey from Boondocks knew what was up though. :smokin

Not one of Yall ever had a bird lie about her age? Yall acting like your favorite rapper or singer ain't out there pissing on groupies and who knows what other crazy stuff just because who they are he was just dumb enough to tape it..

Back
Top Bottom