R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

This is what I'm wondering. All the money he had at one point, he couldn't get a great lawyer to get his **** back? Is he really that dumb he doesn't understand how much money he's missing? It's will he's had almost 30 years of hits and doesn't own his own ****.

Can't lie, song is low-key fire.

Bruh, I know y’all don’t want to believe it, but the man is dumb. No, creativity and intelligence do not go hand and hand.

Man yall not paying attention. Constant touring, renting and evictions, illiterate and doesn't know how to handle business so labels and his handlers been robbing him blind etc. Like why would you rent multiple homes in Atlanta for 20kish a month you could get evicted from when you could own multiple mansions down there for less and flip when done? Kellz is going to die broke and alone.

there's no way, he has toooo many records, he's da R&B version of Snoop dogg or LL Cool J.

It's real possible. Superstars get robbed outta money by deals and blow money all the time. Marvin Gaye lost money, got it back, lost it again plenty of times and he was the R Kelly of his era.

if Kellz doesn't own any of his vast catalogue he wrote/produced than its very possible he's living show to show like all acts that don't own their work, usually a good sign of financial problems are the folks that bounce from rental house to rental house frequently as well like big soulja, Dame, etc.

Right.

With all the news around the doc, I felt my daughter might have heard some stuff indirectly or 2nd hand, so I felt it could be a teachable moment on getting star struck or enticed by material things and what's really important in life.

She don't know about sex so I told her basically women get sucked in becuase of his ability and wealth. And the sacrifice their relationship with family. My daughter loves her family so she easily came to the conclusion that it was a bad thing. I didn't get into the nitty gritty cus she don't need to know all that now. But I made sure let her know she can come to me or mom with anything, with dreams, joys or discomforts.
She in public school? You’d be surprised what 10 year olds know now. Especially with other kids rolling around with mobile devices connected to the internet.

It's real possible. Superstars get robbed outta money by deals and blow money all the time. Marvin Gaye lost money, got it back, lost it again plenty of times and he was the R Kelly of his era.

i won't rule it out, but when you read things like...

He is listed by Billboard as the most successful R&B/Hip Hop artist of the years 1985-2010 and the most successful R&B artist in history.[17

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Kelly

it doesn't add up..he's too much of a decorated artist...if he was a rapper his peers would be jay-z, eminem, 50 cent, etc. success wise.

Yeah I don't mean as a joke, but because he's so controlling, as soon as the money truly runs out so does the power or hold he has on anyone.
While he's not rich like he use to be and especially should be I don't see him ever going broke.

He'll tour until he's 70. I bet he'll eventually get married to some chick that'll properly handle his money.

Plus you see what he's doing now? They trying to cancel him in the states so now he's touring globally. This #MeToo cancel wave isn't present in every country. Paris women already recoiling on it.

I can really see him moving out of country to make money tour by tour.

If anything now is the time for R to get his publishing back.

Force these label to keep it 100 in public. They want to have the moral high ground then they need to stop fronting like they don't **** with him but want to keep his library of hits that some ppl want to say are all sexual predator pedo inspired.

This would be genius

Properly handle as in transferring to her and leaving him broke is most likely how that would go down
Not with his gorilla pimping ways. Not hard to manipulate a chick that knows how to save money.

I mean Andrea couldn't manage to do that in the divorce. All she gets is child support.

Just cuz Kelly can't read don't mean he's stupid stupid. A chick try that and he might commit murder.
What clubs or restaurants does he own? What movie credits, TV credits, streaming service partnerships does Kellz have? Any music/sports agency?
I mean despite not owning his publishing he also gets paid off his writing credits.

And he's written tons for other ppl. These other singers ain't going so far to cancel that.

Name wise he's on those dudes level but he's not like the working poor.

Back
Top Bottom