R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

"J. said she’d heard about past sexual misconduct accusations against Kelly, but wasn’t overly worried."

Stopped reading at this point. This is similar to the parents that let their kids spend time at Neverland Ranch after the allegations were made about Michael Jackson. Hard for me to feel sorry for them when the writing was on the wall.
don't believe everything you hear.

It is Buzz Feed and while Kellz has been accused of being flagrant this is a non news story. Even if they are in a cult, if they are of age, I blame the women

Seems like regular pimping to me

Felt I wasted my time reading most of that and that weak *** audio. Nothing juicy or foul and flagrant.

Parents mad they were using their daughters and now those bops belong to Kells.

He's been like this tho

"one young woman, who had been 14 or 15 when R. Kelly began a relationship with her, detailed in great length, in her affidavits, a sexual relationship that began at Kenwood Academy: He would go back in the early years of his success and go to Lina McLin’s gospel choir class. She’s a legend in Chicago, gospel royalty. He would go to her sophomore class and hook up with girls afterward and have sex with them. Sometimes buy them a pair of sneakers. Sometimes just letting them hang out in his presence in the recording studio. She detailed the sexual relationship that she was scarred by. It lasted about one and a half to two years, and then he dumped her and she slit her wrists, tried to kill herself. Other girls were involved. She recruited other girls. He picked up other girls and made them all have sex together. "

https://www.villagevoice.com/2013/1...-assault-accusations-against-r-kelly-in-full/

This could also be no different then a gold digger in some ways. They know they can do this for a couple years then in their early-to-mid 20s just dip, lawyer up and he'll settle out of court and they could be set then the poor simp that they meet next and marry will be none the wiser.

4D Chess thottin, fellas

r-kelly-crotch-grab.gif

i understand why this "sounds" bad and its a funny clip but are people just playing dumb by not acknowledging that 18-19 is still a teenager

hell in some states chicks can consent at 16-17 although personally, thats playing too close to the fire for my liking

He's been like this tho

"one young woman, who had been 14 or 15 when R. Kelly began a relationship with her, detailed in great length, in her affidavits, a sexual relationship that began at Kenwood Academy: He would go back in the early years of his success and go to Lina McLin’s gospel choir class. She’s a legend in Chicago, gospel royalty. He would go to her sophomore class and hook up with girls afterward and have sex with them. Sometimes buy them a pair of sneakers. Sometimes just letting them hang out in his presence in the recording studio. She detailed the sexual relationship that she was scarred by. It lasted about one and a half to two years, and then he dumped her and she slit her wrists, tried to kill herself. Other girls were involved. She recruited other girls. He picked up other girls and made them all have sex together. "

https://www.villagevoice.com/2013/1...-assault-accusations-against-r-kelly-in-full/

meh.

unless they catch him with fresh dirt, im good on re-litigating Kellz every time duke wants to tour.

i understand why this "sounds" bad and its a funny clip but are people just playing dumb by not acknowledging that 18-19 is still a teenager

hell in some states chicks can consent at 16-17 although personally, thats playing too close to the fire for my liking

In right there with you. I like my women grown hell 35+ is more my wheelhouse

Back
Top Bottom