R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

The more stuff like this comes out makes me feel like Michael Jackson really didn't do anything

I feel like there would have been definite evidence by now

And Quincy Jones woulda said somethin by now

people been paid off, and no one wants that blacklash smoke.

people been paid off, and no one wants that blacklash smoke.
Ain’t enough money.

It’s human nature to spill beans.

Can’t be that big and do some **** like that.

It’ll come to the light eventually.

Dave Chappelle put this debate to rest decades ago.

PeskyHotGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif
Exactly.

The point is nobody else would get his level of benefit of doubt.

The difference is that all we have to base his guilt on him is being a weirdo with all the Neverland stuff.

MJ didn't touch nobody. He was a homosexual who increased scrutiny on his weird lifestyle by having sleepovers with young children, specifically boys.

His death cleansed him in a way, I read somewhere that his debt (near 500M at the time of his debt) Was erased in two years due to his stigma being wiped clean and sponsors coming back in droves. Think about that. There are fortune 500 companies that lose money and MJ's estate pumps hundreds of millions out.

MJ didn't touch nobody. He was a homosexual who increased scrutiny on his weird lifestyle by having sleepovers with young children, specifically boys.

His death cleansed him in a way, I read somewhere that his debt (near 500M at the time of his debt) Was erased in two years due to his stigma being wiped clean and sponsors coming back in droves. Think about that. There are fortune 500 companies that lose money and MJ's estate pumps hundreds of millions out.

what makes you think hes a homosexual except being a "weirdo"? I've done several deep dives on the MJ stuff, especially last year when I watched a lot of old Conan O'brien episodes where MJ was attacked viciously which peaked my curiosity for some reason. I understand these late night comedians get their jokes off regardless, but looking back its pretty disgusting how MJ was treated. The evidence in the "trial" was laughable at best. As far as I'm concerned he basically put himself in that situation out of the goodness of his own heart by entertaining children. Its crazy to this day people assume he was a pedo without a thought or ounce of research.

Stop accepting it and stop making it the norm

are you aware ish was and still is da norm for a millenia? greek and roman societies....middle east arranged marriages...current contemporary countries in South America & Africa..Japan and their vibes...

what you want me to lie to you? :lol:

"The norm" thing is a slippery slope thing and can be used by either side of the argument, but it's essentially a weak point. Speaking of Greeks, the norm was the man you fought beside was also your lover, but I'm sure you're not out here laid up with your homie.

"The norm" thing is a slippery slope thing and can be used by either side of the argument, but it's essentially a weak point. Speaking of Greeks, the norm was the man you fought beside was also your lover, but I'm sure you're not out here laid up with your homie.

sure, but a quick understanding of cultural norms of da contemporary era will reveal that ish pretty much is a non spoken thing that's ALOT more common than anyone is willin to admit..

you are aware Child Marriages are still legal in da United States in certain circumstances right?

how bout this?

CHILD MARRIAGE AROUND THE WORLD
Child marriage is a truly global problem that cuts across countries, cultures, religions and ethnicities. Child brides can be found in every region in the world, from the Middle East to Latin America, South Asia to Europe.

+
-
1 IN 5 GIRLS
In the world are said to be married before 18.

650 MILLION
Over 650 million women alive today were married as children.

20 COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST RATES OF CHILD MARRIAGE*
  1. Niger
  2. Central African Republic
  3. Chad
  4. Bangladesh
  5. Burkina Faso
  6. Mali
  7. South Sudan
  8. Guinea
  9. Mozambique
  10. Somalia
  11. Nigeria
  12. Malawi
  13. Eritrea
  14. Madagascar
  15. Ethiopia
  16. Nepal
  17. Uganda
  18. Sierra Leone
  19. Democratic Republic of the Congo
  20. Mauritania
* Child marriage prevalence is the percentage of women 20-24 years old who were first married or in union before they were 18 years old (UNICEF State of the World’s Children, 2017). It is based on Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS), Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) and other national surveys, and refers to the most recent year available during the period 2010-2016.

20 COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST ABSOLUTE NUMBERS OF CHILD MARRIAGE*
  1. India
  2. Bangladesh
  3. Nigeria
  4. Brazil
  5. Ethiopia
  6. Pakistan
  7. Mexico
  8. Indonesia
  9. Democratic Republic of the Congo
  10. Uganda
  11. Tanzania
  12. Philippines
  13. Egypt
  14. Niger
  15. Mozambique
  16. Sudan
  17. Nepal
  18. Afghanistan
  19. Thailand
  20. Kenya
* Women aged 20 to 24 years old who were married before they were 18

Source: UNICEF, State of the World's Children, 2017

https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/

Wow more girl than we know about settled out of court ...... idk How anybody still defending this dude

Jay z rarely does interviews anyway, also people would of instantly went to “how can Jay talk when Beyonce was only 16 and he said that was his soulmate”

Same with Diddy , soon as it went off people were saying **** about him messing with usher as child.

Everything isn’t race related.... son
Jay never said that. That was proven to be a fake Facebook post or whatever. It's definitely a racial element in making black men the face of a lot of stuff. Drug dealing, DM violence, rape culture, toxic masculinity, homophobia. It's always been that way since they been tryna push this fake agenda that black men rape white women in early cinema. When it was white men who were raping black female and male slaves for hundreds of years.

Of course all rapists and pedos should be called out and put in prison regardless of race but it don't work like in America. People have damn near forgot about Weinstein, and he had the cops helping to protect him. It's recent cases where white dudes was caught raping females and the courts showed mercy on them. The Catholic church has been a dirty *** place forever but they ain't never gonna stop it cuz it's money in the Catholic church.

It's a documentary called "Open Secret" that's talking about all the pedophilia in Hollywood but people are real quite about it. It would effect a lot of people's money. Corey Feldman been tryna expose it for years. Talking about all the producers and agents, how they be having parties with grown men and little kids but people just call him crazy and move on.

So how does morality play into those situations ninjahood ninjahood ?

morality is like a opinion..ish is subjective.

all this R. Kelly Purse clutchin is bleh...

we been hearin bout this since this tape been out forever agoooooo...like i don't have it in me to be "outraged" at someone who got his day in court, old broads and new alike still flock to da piped piper, and his music still poppin.

Back
Top Bottom