R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Also did they gloss over that quick or did he think he got aaliyah pregnant ?

I don't "Think" he thought he got Aaliyah pregnant...I'm almost certain he did. There's no reason to marry her because you thought she was pregnant.

I think she lost it.

Can someone answer this for me...I asked it earlier. If R. Kelly is illiterate, how is he putting together songs? I kinda joked that none of his **** ever rhymes, so that might be my answer :lol:

Dame speaking on the situation and how when Jayz decided to do Best of Both Worlds with Kellz Dame wanted no parts of it and seen it as the end of Roc a Fella with their moral differences

Real talk i'm with the code, and it kills me that another black is going to be the face of this stuff, but Kellz gotta pay man.

Drake another weird one with some of this stuff surfacing...

Not even from the vid that came up today...but it's a bit strange how a dude in his 30's is fawning over a teen.

Drake another weird one with some of this stuff surfacing...

Not even from the vid that came up today...but it's a bit strange how a dude in his 30's is fawning over a teen.
Yeah, Drake needs to chill because he been giving off some creeper vibes lately. It is like he got a list of chicks that he waiting to turn 18 so he can pounce on.

Yeah, that video is a bad look (I remember it being brought before doe) for the dude but he is not gonna get much blowback besides Twitter (and his haters) because it was a while ago and the girl on stage with him is technically legal.

Can someone answer this for me...I asked it earlier. If R. Kelly is illiterate, how is he putting together songs? I kinda joked that none of his **** ever rhymes, so that might be my answer :lol:

He doesn't write anything down.
He just kind of freestyles it
All of his music just flows out.

A true musical genius

The road manager was like "him and Aaliyah was so happy together".

What bruh? lol

Then he would snap out of it and say "I asked him wassup Rob?"

Then he admitted to scooping girls at the mall for Kellz.

:smh: :lol:
Brah I was in shock at dude. Like that man in front of a camera talking how he was complicit in Kells predator behavior.

Him talk about the wedding to Aliyah was creepy as hell. Like that joint was a happy memory for him :sick:

Brah I was in shock at dude. Like that man in front of a camera talking how he was complicit in Kells predator behavior.

Him talk about the wedding to Aliyah was creepy as hell. Like that joint was a happy memory for him :sick:
He felt so accomplished that he was able to pull it off. Like that moment from The Jinx that was a big deal, this dude had that early and repeatedly.

Dame speaking on the situation and how when Jayz decided to do Best of Both Worlds with Kellz Dame wanted no parts of it and seen it as the end of Roc a Fella with their moral differences

Cap. He's literally in the Fiesta video with R. Kelly living it up 3 months before Aaliyah's death. He was right there with Hov during the best of both worlds album.

Charlie Sheen can spread HIV and people love him , but I'm suppose to call a Brotha the boggeyman
Who loves Charlie Sheen like this? :lol:

Mans got kicked off the #1 rated show on TV, then his new show on FX struggled for ratings. News stories were not kind to him.

Y'all gotta chill with this stuff man

Last edited:
"The way has changed my life. If I didn't have her? Where would I be? Who will I Be? Sometimes I wonder if I would still be Jay-Z. It's so surreal. First time I laid eyes on her she was 16. I had a thought in my head. "She'd be mine', became my best friend"

Hov on B :rofl: :rofl:

Look man, you really can't look for morality in entertainment. They live by different rules, ethics, and all.

Hov on B :rofl: :rofl:

Look man, you really can't look for morality in entertainment. They live by different rules, ethics, and all.
This was proven to come from a fake account though. Jay didn't have no IG in 2013. He didn't know Beyonce in 96 Reasonable Doubt days. :lol:

R.Kelly is a nasty man. And people in here saying they can seperate the music from his actions when his music reflects his nasty *** ways. Ya wylin

When I'm listening to his music, I'm just vibing to the music. I'm not picturing him serenading freshmen.

People just like to condemn people. Especially celebs.

When I'm listening to his music, I'm just vibing to the music. I'm not picturing him serenading freshmen.

People just like to condemn people. Especially celebs.
Yeah do you, but did you see the doc? some of the songs were literally created around and about statutory rape and abuse.

Back
Top Bottom