R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

https://rollingout.com/2019/01/06/r...floUyHzFKpJCIXbj6Tzd5evKi35k1_-5GgZ3e1_-tdVWY

Screenshot_20190107-195316_Chrome.jpg

I can’t listen to “You are not alone” anymore.

Also, R.Kelly no longer owns the rights to his music. He doesn’t get paid from these sales.

Last edited:
I feel like people post this to low key shame black people.

R Kelly, is a GENIUS, the music is GENIUS.

So when you have a doc that plays a snippet of ******* banger like step in the name of love year a certain % of people going to open up their spotify.

R Kelly only got away with this because the music was genius.

personally i feel like im done with r kelly, but you never know, couple years from now if Ignition comes on do i turn it off? I dunno.

I can listen to “You are not alone” anymore.

Also, R.Kelly no longer owns the rights to his music. He doesn’t get paid from these sales.

Not owning his publishing doesn't mean he's not get paid AT ALL from his music. It means he's not getting the biggest cut.

You know I laughed hard when I saw this posted a few weeks ago but since we know for a fact Rob openly sings his crimes and intentions theres a good chance he's gonna bring some Ethiopian women back to America with him.

:smh:

So systematic with it is what's crazy. Like this mfer and the 5 cats dressed like him behind him like a travelling step show of all the frats combined picking up underclassmen worldwide. And they just keep working with that system cause they know even through all this it will still work. This dude got a pedo step program running in his head.

Lady's delusional

This exactly what Dame was talking about and why he never got on some look at me publicly denouncing R. ****. He simply moved in a way that made sure he did not interact with dude.

Cuz part of this either way drags Aaliyah's name and memory. Shes becoming a footnote in R's story of being a predator and many are thinking of her as his first victim.

Thats ****** up.

Last edited:
Yeah her mom saying that is weird. Is she lying to cover up what they did or she telling the truth. Sounds like some people getting caught up in lies.

It’s wild that 2 of Aaliyah’s 3 albums are out of print and are not on any streaming sites.

She was always there but just so happen to not be there when they got married. They had nothing to about The whole age ain’t nothing but a number ****? Or them side stepping all the questions in interviews. He was smashing that young girl, married her.... I even believe the rumors about him getting her pregnant too. Boy was a predator.

Yes.

She wants people to believe they were with her "every place she went" :lol:

I'm guessing she was there for the marriage too.

Maybe she's just saving face and Aaliyah's parents (and uncle) aren't any different from the other parents who alley ooped their daughters to Kellz.
That's guilt eating her up.

It's obviously a painful thing for Aaliyah's mother to discuss. It's expected that her mother would say that cuz their daughter isn't here. Kinda reckless to speculate about what Aalyiah's parents did or didn't do. We know for a fact they ended the relationship with R Kelly when they found out.

No way Aaliyah's parents were that involved if they were I highly doubt any of what happened with her and R Kelly would have happened. She just trying to keep the legacy clean

Maybe she's just saving face and Aaliyah's parents (and uncle) aren't any different from the other parents who alley ooped their daughters to Kellz.

thing is Aaliyah's career continued to flourish when she left jive, and furthermore i never saw any barbs directed to R. Kelly on da way out da door, so i don't see da correlation.

Last edited:
It's obviously a painful thing for Aaliyah's mother to discuss. It's expected that her mother would say that cuz their daughter isn't here. Kinda reckless to speculate about what Aalyiah's parents did or didn't do. We know for a fact they ended the relationship with R Kelly when they found out.
Key part is when they found out. She think all that smashing wasn’t going on “before they found out”? They trying to save face because people keep asking where we’re the parents. It’s just as wrong for her to flat out call girl a liar because evidently there was a lot going on she knew nothing about like a whole marriage.

Back
Top Bottom